• 28.04.2024, 11:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Help with Airplex GIGANT 1680 setup

Montag, 4. April 2016, 10:47

When the pump my old trusted aquaduct 360 XT mark III stopped working I decided to upgrade to the Airplex Gigant.

Started to set it up this weekend with D5 pump and reservoir in the top, but I have one thing I would like to verify and that is how the internal and outer port are linked up.
Do the left outer correspond to the left inner port? So if I close of the left outer port it is the left inner I should use?

I have tried to search for this online but there is little information in the Gigant online.

This is how I plan set up my loop:
Pump > CPU > GPU > IN, left outer port on Gigant / OUT, right inner port (the one closet to the center) > reservoir

Would be a bit embarrassing if I set it up so the flow does not flow through the radiators, but straight trough :wacko:

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Montag, 4. April 2016, 13:48

The Gigant comes with a G1/4, headless screw that needs to be inserted into the inlet port.
I had the same question, and Shoggy sent me the diagram below.

Here is a shot of my connections...

and a link to my mini-build-log can be found here.

I also STRONGLY recommend you add some rubber bumpers to the bottom of the feet, or they will destroy your desktop. THIS is what I used.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (4. April 2016, 13:54)

Montag, 4. April 2016, 14:44

Thank you very much InfoSeeker!
This was just what I was looking for :thumbsup:

Hm, I cant remember finding the headless screw with the parts I got.

Shoggy, can this part be found on the shop so I can order it?

Thx in advance.

Montag, 4. April 2016, 22:40

It is available in the shop but should have come with the radiator. If that was not the case you should send us an e-mail with your address.