• 18.04.2024, 08:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 XT Controlling Aquacomputer D5 pump speed

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 10:05

Hi there,
I have just upgraded my D5 pump to a Aquacomputer D5 pump mechnics with USB- and aquabus interface.

I am using an Aquaero 5 XT and was hoping that I would be able to control the pump speed using a controller in the aquasuite software just like I can control a fan? The pump is being detected and appears in the MPS section but all I can do is apply a fixed speed. Can the pump speed be controlled via a controller?

The idea is when the computer is idle and the temps are low to run the pump at minimum speed. This keeps things quiet and should improve the lifespan of the pump.

I have connected the pump through the USB connection.

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 11:32

You have to connect the pump via aquabus with the aquaero. This way the pump will appear as output option in the controller tab of the aquaero and can be controlled like a fan.

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 12:04

Hi Shoggy,
That's great news. I was hoping that would be the case.

Many thanks. :)

Donnerstag, 7. April 2016, 23:01

Hi Shoggy,
Purchased a cable and connected the pump up via the aquabus, disconnected the usb connection but I can't control the pump speed. Its detected under pumps but I have no control.

Other people have the same issue D5 pump control via aquabus not responding?

This is identical to the issue I now have. Manual control works fine under USB.

While aquabus is connected I have unplugged the usb connection.

Any ideas?

Cheers Andrew
»The Asgard« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

Donnerstag, 7. April 2016, 23:16

Hi there,
I think I have sussed it. You need to have both aquabus and usb connected. Then set the priority to aquabus under aquabus configuration on the mps section. I then could unplug the usb connection. Not obvious to be honest. Is this correct?

Freitag, 8. April 2016, 12:41

Hi there,
I think I have sussed it. You need to have both aquabus and usb connected. Then set the priority to aquabus under aquabus configuration on the mps section. I then could unplug the usb connection. Not obvious to be honest. Is this correct?

Looking at your screenshot of the Pumps tab under the aquaero, I see you have the pump set to Manual preset. Select the Set by controller option and see if that helps.

And no, both communication options can be active at the same time without issue. If you don't have a USB connection, the aquabus connection is defaulted to.

Freitag, 8. April 2016, 14:05

If you don't have a USB connection, the aquabus connection is defaulted to
No, you have to select the interface that can control the device.
Readouts are possible with both interfaces at the same time.

Freitag, 8. April 2016, 15:59

Thank you, I was not aware of that.

Sonntag, 17. April 2016, 12:13

@sebastian - is there a default setting (USB or aquabus) on a new, out-of-the-box pump?

Montag, 18. April 2016, 16:44

Factory setting is USB.

Montag, 18. April 2016, 18:39

Factory setting is USB.
Is that the same for other products with multiple connections as well as the USB like on the Farbwerk, Poweradjust, Flow meter and all your USB capable pumps?

Donnerstag, 21. April 2016, 13:55

Usually it is all USB as preset.