• Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Obsolete aquasuites,

Dienstag, 26. April 2016, 20:23

Hell
can anybody tell me where to download aquasuites prior to aquasuite 2016
thx in advance :)

Dienstag, 26. April 2016, 20:34

only the lastest version of aquasuite is available.

Mittwoch, 27. April 2016, 01:23

only the lastest version of aquasuite is available.

Do you not have aquasuite 4.72.00 still available for "older devices"?

Freitag, 29. April 2016, 11:20

Well, that is a strict policy.
Hope someone in here have an older version laying around so they can send me . pref 2015 version will be good :-)

Freitag, 29. April 2016, 19:51

Well, that is a strict policy.
Hope someone in here have an older version laying around so they can send me . pref 2015 version will be good :-)

If I may ask, why do you need an older version?

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016, 08:54

Hi
I need an older version because the data in the aquaero will be wiped out if I change to the latest firmware supported by the aquasuite 2016 version.
I don't wan't to create a whole new setup. And my current aquasuite 2013 don't work with Windows 10. I hoped if I had a 2015 version I might make it work with windows 10 without had to delete my data in the aquaero 5. ;)

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016, 22:58

Hi
I need an older version because the data in the aquaero will be wiped out if I change to the latest firmware supported by the aquasuite 2016 version.
I don't wan't to create a whole new setup. And my current aquasuite 2013 don't work with Windows 10. I hoped if I had a 2015 version I might make it work with windows 10 without had to delete my data in the aquaero 5. ;)

I do not know if the aquaero 4 works with aquasuite 2016... vendor rep can advise.

But If your aquaero is a model 5 or 6, you will be fine.

Staring with aquasuite 2016, the program automatically saves the current aquaero profile to disk before updating the firmware.
Then after the firmware and aquasuite update, you just reload your profile from disk, and all settings should be as before..

I don't remember exactly, but if during the update process you are asked if you want to save or keep current data/profile, say yes.

After updating go to aquaero > System > Settings and profiles, and click on Import settings from file.
Import.jpg

Then select the latest dated profile in the list and you are good to go.
Profiles.jpg

You can also save profiles manually whenever you want, in case you try different things, and still have the previous profile to go back to.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (11. Mai 2016, 22:59)

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 07:37

maximus61 did you get my email?

RodeoGeorge

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 09:43

I do not know if the aquaero 4 works with aquasuite 2016... vendor rep can advise.

Staring with aquasuite 2016, the program automatically saves the current aquaero profile to disk before updating the firmware.
Then after the firmware and aquasuite update, you just reload your profile from disk, and all settings should be as before..

The aquaero 3.07/4.00 can be only used with aquasuite 4.72.

The automatic save for the aquasuite 2016 only works if the data in the device is compatible (the aquasuite will tell if this is the case or not). Since it seems that he wants to do a pretty huge version jump I have some doubts that the data in the device will be compatible to the current aquasuite.

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 14:19

The aquaero 3.07/4.00 can be only used with aquasuite 4.72.

The automatic save for the aquasuite 2016 only works if the data in the device is compatible (the aquasuite will tell if this is the case or not). Since it seems that he wants to do a pretty huge version jump I have some doubts that the data in the device will be compatible to the current aquasuite.

Question:
If maximus were to update to aquasuite 2015 first, and then to 2016, does that allow a path for keeping his profiles through the upgrade?
I know aquacomputer will not want to provide outdated software, but I can pull a 2015 version from my cloud-backup, if that process will work.

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 15:39

The problem is the that some versions have an altered data structure and are not compatible at all. As soon as you reach this point is makes no difference if you just upgrade between two versions that are next to each other or two years apart.

Freitag, 13. Mai 2016, 14:16

Yes, you got my point. I cannot use aquasuite 2016 on my aquaero 5 , without upgrade my firmware. If I do that, all my data will be gone couse it is not compatible. Thats why I would like an older version then 2016

Thx ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »maximus61« (13. Mai 2016, 14:18)

Freitag, 13. Mai 2016, 14:17

Yes I got it , but no fish :-) ;)
maximus61 did you get my email?

RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 13. Mai 2016, 14:38

Yes, you got my point. I cannot use aquasuite 2016 on my aquaero 5 , without upgrade my firmware. If I do that, all my data will be gone couse it is not compatible. Thats why I would like an older version then 2016

Thx;)
a normal setup with all options from the factory defaults is done in less than 20 minutes. When you know what is important for your setup in 5 min.

Freitag, 13. Mai 2016, 18:09

Yeah, maybe for you I will use longer time, but I rest my case. I just wanted an older version that was all................

Thx;)
a normal setup with all options from the factory defaults is done in less than 20 minutes. When you know what is important for your setup in 5 min.

Freitag, 13. Mai 2016, 18:13

eah, maybe for you I will use longer time, but I rest my case. I just wanted an older version that was all................
make screenshots from the sensor /fan and the controller settings. than set up the device after a firmware update.