• 28.04.2024, 08:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

D5 USB aquabus Question

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016, 16:04

Hello,

I would order two D5 USB aquabus . I break me a little question , there is there a flow sensor or integrate it be that I bought two complement ?

If not the flow sensor high flow USB G1 / 4 is it a good choice?

I have a aquaero 6XT and 5lt , if I connect the pumps and sensors aquabus , reading it will be easy as you Aquasuite or is it better to connect the separate elements via USB?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »anthonylabaune« (10. Mai 2016, 16:05)

RE: D5 USB aquabus Question

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 00:16

Hello,

I would order two D5 USB aquabus . I break me a little question , there is there a flow sensor or integrate it be that I bought two complement ?
There is NO flow sensor integrated into the D5 pumps.

If not the flow sensor high flow USB G1 / 4 is it a good choice?
Yes

I have a aquaero 6XT and 5lt , if I connect the pumps and sensors aquabus , reading it will be easy as you Aquasuite or is it better to connect the separate elements via USB?
You will have to connect both D5 USB pumps via USB and aquabus initially to set the aquabus addresses and priorities.
pump1.jpg
pump2.jpg
Then you can either remove the USB cables, or leave them... your choice.

Thank you in advance for your answers

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 10:23

thank you, but whether for pumps, LED controller or aquaero 5lt, it is better to check the USB or aquabus?
I would like to connect all my aquaero 6 by aquabus then manage by Aquasuite but I'm afraid of losing some features what do you think?

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 11:55

The features of the aquabus are limited. For stuff like a flow sensor or poweradjust it does not really matter but with a farbwerk for example you would lose several effect settings.

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 18:25

tell me if this is correct. I have two pumps that I'll plug in aquabus with a duplicator on aquaero 6, they will be well recognized as two separate pumps Aquasuite? I have two flow sensor and there is a decision how to do? aquaero the fan made of will be able to manage 1x8 + 1x8 + 1x3 nb ELOOP PWM? then the Farbwerk by USB or I'll get the temperature of my motherboard louse configure the LEDs but suddenly not need 5 lt not? I take my head a bit but I do not want me missed. thank you

Freitag, 13. Mai 2016, 14:27

tell me if this is correct. I have two pumps that I'll plug in aquabus with a duplicator on aquaero 6, they will be well recognized as two separate pumps Aquasuite? I have two flow sensor and there is a decision how to do? aquaero the fan made of will be able to manage 1x8 + 1x8 + 1x3 nb ELOOP PWM? then the Farbwerk by USB or I'll get the temperature of my motherboard louse configure the LEDs but suddenly not need 5 lt not? I take my head a bit but I do not want me missed. thank you

Your translation is a bit difficult to follow, but let me try to answer from what I THINK you are asking:

The two D5 USB pumps and the two High Flow USB flow sensors must be connected via USB to the motherboard initially to configure them in aquasuite. After they are configured, you can remove the USB cables.
You will be able to fully control/monitor the pumps/high-flow sensors in aquasuite using the aquabus connection only.
You may want to use a SPLITTER to facilitate connecting the four items to the aquabus-high port.

I believe the fan plan you have will work using SPLITTERS like this.

From what I understand, the farbwerk is basically standalone, in that control is done primarily via the USB connection.

Freitag, 13. Mai 2016, 16:53

thank you, it is true that google translation is not always reliable :-) flow sensors have 3 pin outputs but there is only one out on aquaero?