• 16.04.2024, 21:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

AquaSuite 2016-4 Sensor Sampling Rate

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016, 18:27

Recently finished building my first custom cooling loop with a Aquacomputer D5 pump. So far I got to say I'm loving the AquaSuite software and having all my sensor data in one nice spot with easy to setup readouts. There are things I wish it did better however such as having an adjustable sensor sampling rate. I use HWinfo64 v5.24 to pull sensor data, and when viewing the data on HWinfo the data is presented live. However when I set up my AquaSuite page it only shows updated data every 5 seconds. 5 seconds is an eternity in the computer world and when trying to see CPU/GPU core utilization or SSD usage a lot can happen in 5 seconds. Is there a setting somewhere that can adjust this sampling rate? I took a look in the registry and for any INI/Config files that I could adjust and found nothing. Even ASUS horable AI Suite software shows real time data. I know having multiple sensor software running at the same time can cause issues. So I only have HWinfo64 and Aquasuite auto starting. everything else is either uninstalled or not set to auto start. Any help would be great!!!

[img]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3q6jVr3MvHFTVdqYUw5QlRlb0k[/img]

System Specs:
CPU: AMD 9590
MB: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z
RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3 16GB
GPU: ASUS Strix 390 8GB OC Edition
SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB
HHD: WD Raptor 10K 300GB
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
CASE: Caselabs Merlin SM8
FANS: Corsair AF120 (3)

Cooling Specs:
CPU: EK Supremacy
PUMP: AquaComputer D5 USB
RES: Monsoon MMRS
RAD: XSPC AX480
FAN: Corsair SP120 (4)
TUBE: Monsoon PETG 1/2"
Fittings: Promochill/Bitspower
Coolant: DS Water w/ Primochill Utopia

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 09:56

The scan interval of our service is about 1 second which is also the suggested interval by the programmer of HWiNFO. In HWiNFO you should click the gear icon in the lower left of the sensor window and set the scan interval to a lower level. I think the default value is 2000 ms which already causes a delay.

The rest depends on your system and can not be changed by us. When I try that here with the current CPU load value, the aquasuite updates the value also pretty much every second.

Freitag, 13. Mai 2016, 17:34

Thank you!!! Adjusting the Sampling interval in HWinfo seems to have fixed my issue. Thank you for your advice!!

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2017, 22:03

Curious, what is the aquasuite builtin computer service sampling rate?
And is it adjustable?

Dienstag, 2. Januar 2018, 16:17

Just to clarify, I meant the sampling rate for the current aquasuite 2017-3.2 builtin computer service.
I used this OLD thread because it is regarding the same question.

Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2018, 06:49

Evey sensor is sampled with 1 sps. A faster data rate is not possible, make no sense and increase the cpu load.
This is fixed an can not adjusted by user.

Freitag, 5. Januar 2018, 03:38

Thank you for that information.