• 25.04.2024, 23:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Can i use Aquaero 5 pwm plug 1 or 2 to power a small fan ? (to cool fan controllers)

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 14:12

I'm making my own case and the aquaero and fabwerk are both i a acrylic box,
the problem is taht when operating the fan controller temperatures are rising agin and again...
now they are at 39.3 celsius degres.

I have a small fan 6cm diameter with 2 pins i salvage from my former seasonic PSU, and i wonder if i can plug it to the pwm plug (1 or 2) as it got 2 wires and the written current is 0.13Amp for 12V

it should work isn't it ???

i cannot plug it to other Fan header as they are all 4 used: 3 fan channels and 1 pwm for controlling my pump.

oh and by the way what is a good temperature range for the fan controllers ??? (to setup the aquaero)

thanks

Montag, 23. Mai 2016, 13:58

It should work but the 2-pin PWM channels work with a pulsed 12V signal and not a regulated voltage. Some fans do not like this way of voltage supply and may start to generate a humming noise. If this does not matter you will have nothing to worry ;)