• 24.04.2024, 18:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Cobra26

Airplex Radical Radiator need feedback...

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2016, 05:13

Dear Aquacomputer and Dear all,

After researching reviews on the Aquacomputer Airplex Radical i found some contradicting reviews....this rather confuses me.

I am looking to maybe purchase one of the 2 below rads:

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3343

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3340

What needs to be cooled are: The cpu i7 5820 or i7 6800k and a GTX 1070 or GTX 1080. I had a similar setup i7 920 (also 140watt) and a GTX 570 sc used a XSPC 480 rad as well a Alphacool 360 Monsta rad (no did not used 2 rads in one system its a comparison) and both did well at room temp of 20c i got 25c on cpu and 29c on gpu and while gaming 34 to 37c cpu and gpu approx 45c.

So which one is better a thicker rad or longer... from my research the longer a rad the better. One of main reasons for this type of rad is its clean inside no flux. So what do you recommend me in which rad to take that needs to cool both cpu and gpu with GOOD temps currently i'm thinking regardless of which rad i may take my temps won't be as good compared to the XSPC or Alphacool rad. What temps can i expect using one of your rads if say my room temp is 20c?

Or better yet people who have one of these rads with a cpu and gpu if so pls post your temps idle and load and spec.
Its best that the answer is simple and includes a comparison with the above rads i have used.

Thanks in adcvance.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cobra26« (25. Mai 2016, 05:14)

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2016, 07:25

For rads, longer is better than thicker. If you're out of room and need more rad, then go with the thickest possible. With your next simple system, you really won't need much. A triple or quad at most should do you justice.

Cobra26

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 06:04

For rads, longer is better than thicker. If you're out of room and need more rad, then go with the thickest possible. With your next simple system, you really won't need much. A triple or quad at most should do you justice.
Hi thx for the reply,

Do you have these rads your self? I just wonder how they perform in comparison with my xspc rx480 and alphacool 360 monsta rads that i have used previously. Can i expect better, same or higher temps with these rads if they achieve higher temps what kind of increase in temps can i expect 3 or 4c....?

Cobra26

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 06:07

Are there people using these type of rads from Aquacomputer whether it be a radical 360 thick rad or 2x 240 rad or a 480 rad to cool their cpu + gpu please post your findings ie room temprature and your temps for both the cpu and gpu at idle and max load or gaming session would be very helpful. Thanks

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 08:34

Why don't you search for reviews.

Cobra26

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 18:36

Why don't you search for reviews.
I did read the reviews hence I stated in my first post a bit confused...since some of these reviews tell us it's a very poor performer while other reviews tell us it's mediocre and then we have the ones saying it's a good radiator. There is no real consistency which apparently shows it sells with these radiators. That's why I wanted some personal feedback by people who have/had experience with these rads.