• 28.04.2024, 00:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 08:29

Pretty much only the Founders Edition and maybe the Inno3D iChill GeForce GTX 1080 X3. We will get it today or tomorrow to confirm this.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 11:01

[quote='Warrior1986',index.php?page=Thread&postID=1423239#post1423239

I think that is a horrible mistake. My current build is chock full of Aquacomputer parts and was hoping to pick up 2 blocks for new 1080's (which I haven't gotten yet). While EKWB won't do the FTW or Classified, they are doing the MSI Gaming X and Asus Strix. I guess I will have to go that way for blocks then ... unless you come back and say that you will do blocks for any of the 8+8 or 8+6 cards I mentioned.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9iNFHG1.jpg[/img]

EKWB is going to offer a block for the Classified. But im going with AMD this time again.

I dont think you have more Aquacomputer Parts than i have.
Lets see, 6 Poweradjusts bolted onto 2x5.25" fronts with red heatsinks, Aquaero 6 XT, with red plate, and waterblock, 1x140.1 double circuit Allu Radiator (a copper Version doesnt exist), 2 Aquainlets XT with nancoating and Ledholders mounted to 2 Aquastream Ultimates, 1x140.3 Copper Airplex Radiator, 1x140.2 Double Circuit Copper Airplex Radiator (this has Epic Quality, since the crafting time was between 5 and 6 months), 1x140.2 Copper AMS Radiator with D5 pump, 1x140.3 Copper AMS Radiator with D5 pump, 2 flow Meters, and i think im going to get 4 USB hubs and 2 PWM splitters and im still pondering wheter or not to get the watercooling Version of the M.2 SSD PCI Express Card, or the Radiator Version.
Damns, thats a lot of stuff. Oh, 2 Kuplex Kryos CPU blocks.

I think this speaks for itself, that aquacomputer does the very best equipement, one should be using in a watercooling Computer. Naturally, i havent finished wiring everything together, as my build is in a constant flux.
For instance i have just finished wiring the NZXT internal USB hub to allmost everything, now i learn they launched a USB Hub. Damn !

Was hoping to be using Aquacomputer for the Card waterblocks, but they dont do Blocks for Custom Cards.
If power Color launches a Devil 480x2 Card, im going to have to make use of some Custom Alphacool waterblock to cool them 2 Cards. Lets wait and see what happens

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bytales« (30. Juni 2016, 11:07)

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 16:39

Backplate passive

Backplate active

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 19:18

It makes me want to wish even more a GTX 1080, unfortunatly i have a 4k Freesync Monitor.