• 20.04.2024, 07:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

very odd issue with a5,a6

Freitag, 3. Juni 2016, 00:40

this is really perplexing and really defies logic unless coded within the software as a glitch
i have a 4930k and a 5930k ,each with a slaved a5 and a6 and farbwerk
when i boot both builds up both aquaero's screens fault with aquasuite icons showing some sensors running from aquasuite software and both computers fault at the same time which is about 10 minutes after booting.after 10-15 minutes both builds reset at the same time and sensors begin working again.
how is this possible unless its a software glitch
running latest software version

Samstag, 4. Juni 2016, 03:43

come on guys,spread the love and help me with this odd issue. :pinch:

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016, 07:27

Can you list the sensors you're talking about?

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016, 15:13

their the sensors thats used from the Aquasuite,ones being used used from hwinfo will still work.,so on my ui i have some[hwinfo] working and some not [Aquasuite]