• 20.04.2024, 00:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquacomputer Aquastream Ultimate alarm problems

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 16:58

Hi watercooling expert, i am having a weird problem with my brand new Aquacomputer Aquastream ultimate

https://www.techbay.no/product.html/aqua…?category_id=75

My setup is :

i7 5930k EK waterblock installed
2x 980ti EK waterblock installed
Aquacomputer aquainlet pro 150ml
2x 240 radiators 60mm
Using also Aqua computer liquide, green

Please see attachment for pc setup, this picture was taking when i was trying to get all
the bubbles out, its fully assembled now.

IMG-1465323045529-V.jpg

At idle the tempratures are :

CPU: 42 c turbo boost enabled
GPU: 34 c
Motherboard temp : 39 c

My fans are running at 50% speed at 1100 rpm

When i benchmark the CPU and GPU, then temprature rise to 59-62 after 1 hour and stays there.

The problem is when temprature reach 60-62 there is a loud high pitch alarm, that does off, the only way to get the alarm to turn of is to
increase my fan speed to full blast and lower temprature below 58-60c

The entire idea with the watercooling was to get a quite pc, and i cant have my fans running at 1800rpm because its loud like an airplane.
And when i check the pump spesifications, it says water temprature 0-50c, does that mean this pump cant handle temps higher then that ? ? ?

What am i doing wrong, or is there a place in the pump menue i can increase temprature limit ??

Any help would be appritiated

With kind regards
Servercookie

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 17:04

Just a side note,

I have the pump running at 4000 rpm, getting 52liters pr hour, when setting it to max rpm of 5000 i only got 56 liters pr hour.
So i used 4000 rpm, because there was alot less less at that speed

The pump has no fans or sensors or usb connected to it, its running standalone at fixed 4000rpm

My problem is the damn alarm going off when tempratures incraese to 60 c

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 18:02

When i benchmark the CPU and GPU, then temprature rise to 59-62 after 1 hour and stays there
Water temparature? This is definitely too high!
And when i check the pump spesifications, it says water temprature 0-50c, does that mean this pump cant handle temps higher then that ? ? ?
The allowed water Temperature is max 50°C. This is an absolute maximum rating!

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 18:18

Yeah, you never specified what those other temps were.

If they are water temps as sebastian said, those are extremely high. Hell, my tubing says it can only handle up to 65c in water temp.

My water temps never go passed 38c-40c at the most.

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 18:40

If they are water temps as sebastian said, those are extremely high. Hell, my tubing says it can only handle up to 65c in water temp.

Hi,

The tempratures i wrote about is what i see when i am in Windows 10 using GPU-Z and CPU-Z
Other programs are also reporting the same temprature, i am not sure what the water temperatur is...but i will open the case while running benchmark and check the
PUMP display.

I am not overclocking the CPU or the GPU's, so 2x 240 radiators should be enough...unless i am tottaly wrong here.
I am suspecting these things are causing issues:

1: My airflow is tottaly wrong, please see attached picture showing how its setup right now.
Maybe you guys can give me advice on how to redo the airflow ??

2: I am running high pressure fans, but only at 1170 rpm, so the CMF might be alot lower..maybe i need to increase the rmp

3: My front radiator has lot of restriction, it got a door and a dust filter infront...that might cause bad airflow and increase case temprature ??

I just ordered 5 Gentle Thypoon fans rated at 1850, i hear they are very good and should give decent air pressure to push air true, hope to get them in a few days.

I am suspecting the front radiator is getting very very low airflow and in that sense only the top 240 radiotor is giving cooling....i hope the new fans will help with this.
And if you guys can give me some directions on airflow that would be very helpfull....right now the front radiator is pushing hot air into the case, and the top radiator is pulling that air
and shooting it up the top radiator.

I hope i can solve this problem, i spend way to much on this to just sit there not being able to game on it :/

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 19:03

Hi,

The tempratures i wrote about is what i see when i am in Windows 10 using GPU-Z and CPU-Z
Other programs are also reporting the same temprature, i am not sure what the water temperatur is...but i will open the case while running benchmark and check the
PUMP display.

I am not overclocking the CPU or the GPU's, so 2x 240 radiators should be enough...unless i am tottaly wrong here.
I am suspecting these things are causing issues:

1: My airflow is tottaly wrong, please see attached picture showing how its setup right now.
Maybe you guys can give me advice on how to redo the airflow ??

[attach]5714[/attach]

2: I am running high pressure fans, but only at 1170 rpm, so the CMF might be alot lower..maybe i need to increase the rmp

3: My front radiator has lot of restriction, it got a door and a dust filter infront...that might cause bad airflow and increase case temprature ??

I just ordered 5 Gentle Thypoon fans rated at 1850, i hear they are very good and should give decent air pressure to push air true, hope to get them in a few days.

I am suspecting the front radiator is getting very very low airflow and in that sense only the top 240 radiotor is giving cooling....i hope the new fans will help with this.
And if you guys can give me some directions on airflow that would be very helpfull....right now the front radiator is pushing hot air into the case, and the top radiator is pulling that air
and shooting it up the top radiator.

I hope i can solve this problem, i spend way to much on this to just sit there not being able to game on it :/
Ok so you were implying to your CPU and GPU temps which aren't bad at all. Have a look at your water temp and flow if possible through your pumps display.

Those fans will do you justice. They are the best rad fans out there. If you want to play with the RPM, you can once you get the GTs in and see what's your best temps and noise setting.

As for air flow configuration, have the front as intake and top and rear as exhaust.

For water flow, you look fine with that as long as you have 1.0-1.5 GPM is the sweet spot.

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 19:46

Connect the pump via USB and check your setup via aquasuite.

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 23:11

Connect the pump via USB and check your setup via aquasuite.
Thanks for the advice,

So this is what i did and managed to lower the water temp from 52c down to 47c

1: Front radiator is now pushing out air, top radiator is pushing air out, 2 fans on each rad....other then that no other fans are present.
Fans are running at 1200 RMP right now

With the pump running at max speed (6000) RPM it only manages 57-58 liters pr hour, so in terms of gallons that is extremly low flow, not sure why this is.
I have 2 coolgate g2 65mm rads, 2 GPU blocks from EK and waterblock is also from EK

Maybe i have installed the cpu block the wrong way,,,maybe used wrong jet blade ? But will that had such a drastic change in waterflow !!

I suspect when i get my new fans and also add an extra fan to pull inn fresh air i should be able to lower the water temprature closer to 40 maybe.
The room ambiant temprature is at 27c

This is what the aquasuite is telling me, flow is a sad story and then water tempratue is now at 30.1 at idle.

I will report back once i get my fans in the mail, will also try to dissaemble the cpu block and double check if everything is right there

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016, 04:05

Again, most setups are front + bottom as intakes and top + rear/back as exhaust. In different situations and in massive cases with everything filtered but the back, I have everything as intake except the rear/back which is set up as exhaust.

In your case now you have too much negative pressure. Front bottom intake and top rear as exhaust or all intake except the back. Test both ways and you'll find the right one you'll like.

As for the jet plate, yes it can impede your flow if installed the wrong way or something else is the problem. Hope its not funky color fluids you're using either and you do annual maintenance to the loop.

Ditze

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016, 11:00

I may be wrong here, but aren't those GPU-Blocks bound to a flow direction with the jet-plate? I think I read something that you have to make the flow parallel through them.
I didn't pay very good attention in hydro dynamics though no guarantee it helps anything with your flow. :D

Are you sure that the system is completely bleed of any air in the radiators and Blocks? Because it looks like there is still some air in your tubing.
Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr :D

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016, 15:18

Yeah there are still quite a bit of bubbles in the tubing and especiall in the GPU blocks, i have been shaving and moving the case for hours but the GPU blocks still got pleanty of air bubbles.

After shacking it for half a day and leaving the pumps run at different speeds with the case standing and laying down, i gave up.

I am guessing the bubbles will work themself out after a bit ?

When the computer is idling and i am using it normaly and not benchmarking it, the temps are pretty good. Around 7c above delta or should i say 7c above my room temprature.
And its aquacomputer fluid, so nothing funky stuff...bought 2 large bottles of it at my local watercooling shop.

I think should have gone with 360 rad at the top, might have given me better cooling...maybe ill upgrade later.

With play around with it some more and see how it goes

Thanks for he help guys, cant wait toget my new gentle thypoon fans :)

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016, 22:23

The bubbles will eventually work themselves out over time. Just make sure you have adequate water flow and airflow.

Your idle delta temps aren't so bad, its load that matters and yes a bit more rad could have helped.