• 25.04.2024, 15:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Read RPM from D5 pump

Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016, 21:01

Hello,
i have a Acquero 6 XT and a new D5 PWM pump connected to high speed bus.
I can control the pump speed and it work well.
I would like to export the RPM on aida 64, to show the result on my logitech G19S screen. I cannot find a solution.
I have to connect RMP signal cable between D5 pump and the motherboard cpu fan header or can i use the value that acquero read and show right in aquasuite ?

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 06:44

D5 PWM pump connected to high speed bus.
You have to connect the Pump via USB.

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 15:02

I have no more free usb..
Any other solution ?

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 15:43

I have no more free usb..
Any other solution ?
Have you tried adding a USB NZXT extender?

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 17:35

No i will buy one.
Can I use the RPM exit on the pump ? Connecting it somewhere on the acquero or a fan header on the motherboard ?
Thank you

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 23:33

No i will buy one.
Can I use the RPM exit on the pump ? Connecting it somewhere on the acquero or a fan header on the motherboard ?
Thank you
I'm not sure but I think that goes to a MB fan header to give you the RPM readings to your MB that the Pump is running and you can use your MB to shutdown if that RPM reading should ever disappear. Again, I'm not 100% sure so take it with a grain of salt.

Samstag, 18. Juni 2016, 14:33

Thank you for reply.
I have tried all combination, and unfortunally Acquero sucks..

1 - Acquacomputer D5 PWM pump connected with RPM cable to the motherboard give a FAKE rpm signal. Just on/off to send an alarm the the motherboard (fortunally this is a very cheap pump... 90+EUR !!!)
2 - Acquaero RMP exit connected to motherboard give a FAKE rpm signal. Just to comunicate with the motherboard if allarm accour. (fortunally this is a very cheap hardware... 180+EUR !!!)

I have read successfully RPM speed connected the pump with a USB cable.
I have buyed this pump to not use USB headers and use the Acquero connector.
Now i dont see why I have to use the high speed connector..

Next time laind D5 with RMP sensor... 50EUR !

Samstag, 18. Juni 2016, 15:29

I dont understand your problem.
The pump has an RPM output signal to indicate an error state.
Via aquabus the pump sends the current percent power value and speed to the aquaero.
All this things you can read in the manuals.

Samstag, 18. Juni 2016, 15:44

I want to read the RPM with an external software like aida64 to show pump speed, fan speed, water temp and other stuff in my Logitech G19S display.
Right now, the only way to read the RMP is with usb. So i see no use of the aquabus connector.

Samstag, 18. Juni 2016, 16:02

I want to read the RPM with an external software like aida64 to show pump speed, fan speed, water temp and other stuff in my Logitech G19S display.
With the aquasuite Software (Aqua Computer) you can read out all values. You can export all values (live) to a xml file (Log data). When you need more you have write your own interface.

Montag, 20. Juni 2016, 14:16

AIDA64 can read back several values from the aquaero and afaik it also has an integrated simple display controller where you should be able to show these values.