• 25.04.2024, 03:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Fancy graphics for overview page

Freitag, 12. August 2016, 08:53

Hi all,
Is there a site or page where I can get some of the fancier graphics for my overview page for v2016-4 of Aquasuite?
Thanks

Freitag, 12. August 2016, 16:02

I am not aware of such a site... monitor resolutions and system parameters are so varied it would be difficult to publish overview pages that would fit your specifics.
The aquasuite program adds a few generic style overview pages on installation, but they need modification to fit ones system also.

aquasuite is extremely powerful/flexible in what it can do, and the only way to get an overview page you like is to play with it.
Start by modifying an included generic page and see how it works.
It doesn't take long for the basics, and soon you will have something to be proud off. :)

Freitag, 12. August 2016, 16:53

Thanks.
I'm happy with the standard shapes but have seen snazzier ones. Suppose I need to break out paint and try and tart them up myself. Was hoping somebody had a library of altered shapes I could have,

Freitag, 12. August 2016, 22:03

Exploration is your friend :)
Let me walk you through a simple example.

With the Overview pages > my Page tab selected
ensure the lock icon is open
right click on the desktop image shown to the right in aquasuite
select Add new item
then under the Display tab select rectangle from the drop down list

click Load preset and you will see some HTML code

click OK and a rectangle will be displayed on the aquasuite desktop image

you can move the object by grabing/dragging and/or you can stretch it also
or you can edit it by right clicking on the object and selectin Settings

which will bring you back to the HTML code
for this exammple I made four changes:
1: made the background transparent
2: increased the border radii from 5 to 15
3: decreased the border thickness from 5 to 3
4: changed the border color from red to blue

you can place the overview page on the desktop by clicking on the orange arrow on the my Page tab

EDIT: click HERE for an example of what can be done

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (12. August 2016, 22:16)

Samstag, 13. August 2016, 11:02

Many thanks. I'll take a look.

Dienstag, 16. August 2016, 11:41

Hi,

you can also try Rainmeter, which allows alot more customization. I built this overview page based on several different available skins and adjusting them to my needs. It works well in combination with HWiNFO.
»Penel0pe« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Overview.JPG (253,5 kB - 913 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 11. April 2024, 05:10)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Penel0pe« (16. August 2016, 11:44)

Donnerstag, 18. August 2016, 13:11

Wow that page looks fantastic. I will take a look at Rainmeter.