• 19.04.2024, 15:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

tommyt

Want to see pump info on aquaero 6 touch

Samstag, 27. August 2016, 17:00

Hello

I have an aquaero 6. I have it connected to a Y aquabus cable which is connected into the back of 2 D5 aquero pumps with the usb/aquabus interface. If I click Pumps on Output, I don't see any information. I also have a aquero flow sensor hooked to the aquaero which does seem to be working correctly. Basically I just want to make sure the pumps are running 100% to see if I have enough flow. How can I get information about the pumps on the aquaero 6?

I'm currently seeing a flow of .3 gal / minute which from what I've read is a bit low.

Thank you
TommyT

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »tommyt« (27. August 2016, 17:13)

RE: Want to see pump info on aquaero 6 touch

Samstag, 27. August 2016, 17:33

Hello

I have an aquaero 6. I have it connected to a Y aquabus cable which is connected into the back of 2 D5 aquero pumps with the usb/aquabus interface. If I click Pumps on Output, I don't see any information. I also have a aquero flow sensor hooked to the aquaero which does seem to be working correctly. Basically I just want to make sure the pumps are running 100% to see if I have enough flow. How can I get information about the pumps on the aquaero 6?

I'm currently seeing a flow of .3 gal / minute which from what I've read is a bit low.

Thank you
TommyT
Did you connect them first via USB and than send controls for Aquabus via AQ6? I believe that's what you have to do just like some of the other aquabus hardware and make sure the pumps aren't on the same ID.

tommyt

Samstag, 27. August 2016, 17:42

I haven't hooked them to the motherboard via usb because the motherboard isn't being powered atm.

I ended up using a three pin fan cable to one of them and was able to see it. So I guess I need to set that up afterward.

I have 4 gpus in parallel in my loop so perhaps that is why my flow is so low? I was hoping 2 D5 pumps would be enough.

Samstag, 27. August 2016, 18:13

I haven't hooked them to the motherboard via usb because the motherboard isn't being powered atm.

I ended up using a three pin fan cable to one of them and was able to see it. So I guess I need to set that up afterward.

I have 4 gpus in parallel in my loop so perhaps that is why my flow is so low? I was hoping 2 D5 pumps would be enough.
You should be good with 2 pumps. Its possible they aren't running at full speed or aren't tweaked yet. All depends if you want to set and forget or base it on a curve.

The magic number you want to be in is 1.0-1.5 GPM range for a efficient running loop.

You will also only need a 3-pin fan cable for the aquabus since your pumps are self powered.

tommyt

Samstag, 27. August 2016, 19:57

Ok so it appears they're both at 100%. So I guess I have a flow issue. I did verify the pulses/liter were set correctly on the high flow flow sensor.

My loop is

2 aquacomputer d5 pumps with (usb/aquabus) -> High flow sensor - > 480 rad -> 480 rad -> EK full cover waterblock (CPU and Mobo) -> 4 gfx cards in parallel -> tube res-> pumps.

Do I have the correct number of pumps for something like this?

Thanks
Tommy

Sonntag, 28. August 2016, 02:48

Ok so it appears they're both at 100%. So I guess I have a flow issue. I did verify the pulses/liter were set correctly on the high flow flow sensor.

My loop is

2 aquacomputer d5 pumps with (usb/aquabus) -> High flow sensor - > 480 rad -> 480 rad -> EK full cover waterblock (CPU and Mobo) -> 4 gfx cards in parallel -> tube res-> pumps.

Do I have the correct number of pumps for something like this?

Thanks
Tommy

For a setup like that, MCP35X/MCP50X dual pumps in serial would have been more ideal since they have better head pressure but its not a biggie. Two D5s should still take care of the job.

What are your GPM on the two D5s running at 100%?

Which Flow meter are you speaking of?

tommyt

Sonntag, 28. August 2016, 16:15

This one:
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294

According to what I'm pulling up on the aquaero, the pumps are set for max power. With both of them set for max power, I get .2 - .3 GPM.

So I'm at a bit of a loss. I do have a couple more D5 pumps and poweradjusts so I could hook them up but of course that means draining and if it's only going to get it to .6 at max it seems like a waste.

tommyt

Sonntag, 28. August 2016, 16:50

Just to avoid any confusion with the US and the silly system of units we insist on using, I'm getting 1 L/m.

Is that ok?

Thanks!
Tommy

Sonntag, 28. August 2016, 17:49

Even with 4 GPUs and all the other H20 gear, that flow seems really low for a any setup really. I'd investigate further to see what might be happening. Could be some blockage happening in your loop. With 2 D5s @ 100%, you should see some decent flow coming from the loop.

Can I ask for a image of your system and a list of all your components of the PC and loop if you don't mind.

tommyt

Sonntag, 28. August 2016, 21:56

Sure

rampage v extreme board
ek combo cpu/mobo
4x Titan X Hydrocopper, connected with crystal link

bitspower fittings
bitspower dual d5 top
1 koolance quick disconnect in back
EK tube res
2 x http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacompu…-interface.html
2 x XSPC 480 rads http://www.xs-pc.com/radiators-rx-series…fan-radiator-v2
Flow meter - http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294
»tommyt« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • image1.JPG (846,41 kB - 109 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 1. April 2024, 22:43)
  • image2.JPG (764,24 kB - 89 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 25. Dezember 2023, 04:12)
  • image3.JPG (828,65 kB - 98 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 30. Dezember 2023, 13:46)

Montag, 29. August 2016, 01:28

Sure

rampage v extreme board
ek combo cpu/mobo
4x Titan X Hydrocopper, connected with crystal link

bitspower fittings
bitspower dual d5 top
1 koolance quick disconnect in back
EK tube res
2 x http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacompu…-interface.html
2 x XSPC 480 rads http://www.xs-pc.com/radiators-rx-series…fan-radiator-v2
Flow meter - http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294

In Image 1 & 2, I see the return line from the GPU cards going to the inlet of pump 1, but cannot make it out from there.
Is it correct to assume the discharge from pump 1 goes to the inlet of pump 2, and the discharge from pump 2 goes to the inlet of the lower radiator?

With the 4 GPU cards being in parallel, and a total 60 lph flow, each card is getting only 15 lph

EDIT: corrected flow-rate units..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (29. August 2016, 02:53)