• 16.04.2024, 21:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Farbwerk Temperature sensors

Dienstag, 6. September 2016, 15:04

I have installed 2 Farbwerk via aquabus, I can control the led strings from aquaero (it is also shown as connected to the aquaero), but the temperature sensors are not shown in the aquaero temperature sensors list (can check them via USB but i need to create a virtual sensor so it won't work)

Can you tell me how to get the farbwerk sensors in the list or how to create virtual sensor from farbwerk sensors?

Thanks

Mittwoch, 7. September 2016, 06:54

but the temperature sensors are not shown in the aquaero temperature sensors list
this is OK,. the sensors are not acessible from the aquaero. When you need a temperature in the aquaero, connect the sensor to the aquaero and send this value via aquabus to the farbwerk.

Mittwoch, 7. September 2016, 16:42

ok thanks. Problem is that i deported the farbwerk outside of the case, i can't draw 4 sensors from aquaero. No problem, will try to find another solution (any way through AIDA64 as my farbwerk is on USB?)

Donnerstag, 8. September 2016, 10:00

Will be possible in the near future ;)