• 23.04.2024, 14:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

skingun

Which Aquasteam should i buy>

Mittwoch, 7. September 2016, 21:19

Hi

This is my first post so I'll start by saying 'hello everybody'!

I am going to purchase an Aquaero 6 XT and I have been looking to buy a new pump, particularly an Aquasteam XT or Ultimate. I am not sure which one I should get and would like some help with this.

As i understand, the Ultimate has a greater maximum pump pressure. Please can someone confirm the maximum pressure of the XT as I cannot find this information on the aquacomputer website.

Secondly, given that I will be linking the pump to the Aquaero unit, is there a reason to buy the Ultimate over the XT? I will not need the display features and this and maximum pressure seem to be the only differences.

Thank you for your time.

Henry :)

skingun

Mittwoch, 7. September 2016, 22:21

Having done more research - I am looking for the quiet operation. I think dual D5 set-up will give better result. Looking to use #mce_temp_url# with two #mce_temp_url#

How do I connect to the Aquaaero 6 XT?

Mittwoch, 7. September 2016, 22:56

The D5s are stronger and quieter than those other pumps you posted. The D5s connect to the Aquaero 6 via aquabus connection, that way it is monitored and controlled.

Why are you looking to get two D5s? Is it a very high end complex loop or your typical loop? Looking for redundancy?

Donnerstag, 8. September 2016, 04:44

Having done more research - I am looking for the quiet operation. I think dual D5 set-up will give better result. Looking to use #mce_temp_url# with two #mce_temp_url#

How do I connect to the Aquaaero 6 XT?

The aquacomputer D5 USB/aquabus pumps may be connected to the motherboard via USB and will show up in aquasuite under their own tabs.

The pumps may also be connected to the aquabus high port on the aquaero using an aquabus splitter..
if connecting the pumps by aquabus, you will need to change the aquabus address for one using the USB connection first.
-aquabus has 4 MPS addresses (12, 13, 14, 15) available and must be unique for each device.
-the D5 USB.aquabus pumps come from the factory set to 12, so one would need to be changed.
In order to monitor and/or control the pumps with the aquaero, you will need the aquabus connection.
Both USB & aquabus connections can be used simultaneously, or independently.

The aquabus can be a 3 or 4 wire bus, with the 4th wire providing dc power.
-The 4th wire is not needed for all MPS devices, but it doesn't hurt anything if connected as it is ignored if not needed.
-So until you feel comfortable knowing exactly when a 3 or 4 wire aquabus cable is needed, always use the 4 wire aquabus.