• 25.04.2024, 11:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aqualis base for pump adapters 880 ml with fountain effect

Donnerstag, 8. September 2016, 02:48

Hey guys, I just hooked in the above reservoir with the D5 pump adapter. Pressure tested and tightened up where needed, filled the res with Aq coolant, clipped in an ATX jumper to just test the loop with no MB or anything in the case and no Fountain? Pump is running, and I followed the instructions included... I think. (A picture would have been very helpful).
Is this connected incorrectly? picture attached.
John

pump crop2.jpg
AsRock E3Gen3, 2700k @4.6 with cuplex HF, 2 HD7970s with aquaC waterblocks, 16G GSkill 2133, TJ09, ST1500 ps, plextor 256 ssd, 2x1TB WD VRs raid 1, HP 30 inch. Aquacomputer 720XT Mk IV.

Donnerstag, 8. September 2016, 04:44

NVM - I found some help in the Forums. Had to switch the inlet. :)
AsRock E3Gen3, 2700k @4.6 with cuplex HF, 2 HD7970s with aquaC waterblocks, 16G GSkill 2133, TJ09, ST1500 ps, plextor 256 ssd, 2x1TB WD VRs raid 1, HP 30 inch. Aquacomputer 720XT Mk IV.

Donnerstag, 8. September 2016, 09:58

For others: the centered port must be used as inlet to get the fountain effect.

Samstag, 10. September 2016, 03:03

For others: the centered port must be used as inlet to get the fountain effect.

Hi Shoggy,

Thanks for the confirmation! It's been awhile since I pinged the Forum. I have a couple of questions regarding a new Aquaero 6 Pro.
1) I just put it in a rig/case build and I already have a Koolance in-line thermocouple: 10 KOhm this one
Can this simply be plugged into one of the t=T-sensor slots on the AQ6Pro?
2) I also already have a flowmeter - this one which is plugged into this which has an output that would normally plug into any fan header... can this be plugged into "Special use" Fan header #1 and set as described in the AQ6 manual?
Guess that's today's list. :)

BTW, my 720XT MKIV has been running flawlessly for a total uptime of 1474 days, 99% 24/7/365. Great product... as is the GiGant which is cooling this rig.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »jpmboy« (10. September 2016, 03:04)

Montag, 12. September 2016, 10:41

10kOhm NTC sensors work fine with the aquaero or any other device from us.

It should be possible to use the regular flow port but I can not tell which impulse rate you will have to set. I am not sure but I think I saw some kind of conversion table a while ago and if I remember correctly the conversion was not linear. So lower and higher flow rates generate different impulse rates. As said: I am not sure about this but I know for sure that other user already had "fun" with this sensor since it is not ideal to be combined with the aquaero.

Montag, 12. September 2016, 15:16

I've done extensive research on this a while back when I was looking to purchase the AQ 6 and have a Koolance flow meter with display. It's a no go unfortunately. Today I use them both separately but will be switching to a AQ flow meter soon and taking out the Koolance.

Here's a piece of my notes I had saved a while back.

- "Your second device (Koolance adapter) multiplies the 195 Impulse by 10 to get to a value which is roughly 1l/min. Because a fan has 2 pulses per revolution the value is twice your actual flow rate."

- "1950 impulse per liter (the value you get out of your Koolance adapter display) is to big for the AE6 - maximum is 1000"

In other words, you're just better off purchasing a AQ flow meter if you want it to work together.

Hope that helps.

Montag, 12. September 2016, 17:32

10kOhm NTC sensors work fine with the aquaero or any other device from us.

It should be possible to use the regular flow port but I can not tell which impulse rate you will have to set. I am not sure but I think I saw some kind of conversion table a while ago and if I remember correctly the conversion was not linear. So lower and higher flow rates generate different impulse rates. As said: I am not sure about this but I know for sure that other user already had "fun" with this sensor since it is not ideal to be combined with the aquaero.

Thanks for the reply. The 10kOhm sensor is goo d to go.. but the koolance flow meter is a problem. Understood. I may just plug it into a MB CPU fan header.
I've done extensive research on this a while back when I was looking to purchase the AQ 6 and have a Koolance flow meter with display. It's a no go unfortunately. Today I use them both separately but will be switching to a AQ flow meter soon and taking out the Koolance.
Here's a piece of my notes I had saved a while back.
- "Your second device (Koolance adapter) multiplies the 195 Impulse by 10 to get to a value which is roughly 1l/min. Because a fan has 2 pulses per revolution the value is twice your actual flow rate."
- "1950 impulse per liter (the value you get out of your Koolance adapter display) is to big for the AE6 - maximum is 1000"
In other words, you're just better off purchasing a AQ flow meter if you want it to work together.
Hope that helps.

Helps a lot! Thank you.

For now, I'll put the D5 pump PWM/tach to the AQ6 and the koolance flow meter to the MB CPU fan header.