• 26.04.2024, 06:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

humble request

Donnerstag, 8. September 2016, 14:40

I recently saw a comment that makes me think something new or updated may be around the corner from aquacomputer :whistling:

On the off chance aquasuite may be involved, I thought I would re-request an option to display the log-data-chart sans title-bar and with background-opacity control.
This would allow the desktop display to look homogeneous in its style when a log-data-chart is displayed.
These may or may not already be addressed, but being the self-indulgent person i am, I thought I would raise the topic again ;)

(the windows-services manual-units option is still hoped for, but I know that may be more difficult).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (8. September 2016, 14:42)

Montag, 12. September 2016, 10:36

The title bar is already gone. The opacity of the background can not be adjusted at the moment. Maybe we we can include a checkbox with the next version to disable the background.

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016, 23:51

I just loaded aquasuite on my backup machine so I could monitor my radiator flushing loop.
In looking at the datalog function, I believe I have not expressed my concern correctly, or it may not be interesting.

In the clip below you see the two top charts have no title bar displayed, and 0% opacity on the chart portion (default MPS page).
The lower left chart is the same, except the title bar is activated and opacity is set to 100%.
The lower right chart, a datalog chart, does not allow the title bar to be removed... only text on the title bar can be removed.
And the chart cannot be given 0% opacity.

Control of both would be very beneficial in displaying a datalog chart while maintaining a consistent MPS default style across the page.