• 19.04.2024, 01:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

rolldog

unregistriert

Using dual Aquaero 6XTs

Montag, 12. September 2016, 19:34

I recently finished my build, well , almost . I'm waiting on a couple of replacement parts, but when I was leak testing, I had my pumps (running dual loops) hooked up to its own Poweradjust Ultra, which was connected to its own Aquaero, fans on the rads on each loop connected to the corresponding Aquaero , etc.

One thing I was wondering is if it's possible to adjust the remotes so a remote doesn't control both Aquaero at the same time . I noticed an IR connector on the back of the Aquaero , but I'm not sure what it's used for . Can the Aquaero be switched from using IR to RF so the frequencies can be changed and one remote won't have any effect on the other or am I limited to using the touch screen/software and not the remote?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you might have .

Montag, 12. September 2016, 20:07

Can the Aquaero be switched from using IR to RF so the frequencies can be changed and one remote won't have any effect on the other or am I limited to using the touch screen/software and not the remote?
in the next firmware version this would be possible.

rolldog

unregistriert

Montag, 12. September 2016, 21:38

Ok, thanks.

Dienstag, 13. September 2016, 12:22

As addition: of course there is no way to switch to another transmission mode - that would be magic... The next version will have an option to select the device with the remote that you want to control.

Dienstag, 13. September 2016, 13:54

A switch to select RF or IR? Magic 70 years ago maybe. :D

Dienstag, 13. September 2016, 16:28

Since the aquaero nor the remote have a RF module - how do you want to switch that? As said: magic :D

Sonntag, 6. November 2016, 19:38

Ok, I finally got my system up and running, installed all the drivers for my MB, installed Aquasuite, but Aquasuite doesn't recognize both of my Aquaero 6XTs. It does recognize a PA that I have hooked up to it.

I had to download and update the firmware for one of my Aquaero 6XTs and 3 Poweradjusts, but the other Aquaero 6XT is still running the old firmware since it's not being detected. If I'm running 2 Aquaros, are there any settings that need to be changed so both Aquaeros will be recognized in Aquasuite?

Sonntag, 6. November 2016, 21:06

Ok, I finally got my system up and running, installed all the drivers for my MB, installed Aquasuite, but Aquasuite doesn't recognize both of my Aquaero 6XTs. It does recognize a PA that I have hooked up to it.

I had to download and update the firmware for one of my Aquaero 6XTs and 3 Poweradjusts, but the other Aquaero 6XT is still running the old firmware since it's not being detected. If I'm running 2 Aquaros, are there any settings that need to be changed so both Aquaeros will be recognized in Aquasuite?

Aquasuite should see both AQ6s. and will prompt you to update any that do not have the latest firmware installed.

I believe the primary suspect when an aquaero is not detected by aquasuite, is the USB connection.

Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 05:14

Thanks. I have everything plugged into a HUBBY7, but I'll recheck all the connections, since every USB port is taken, and see if everything is connected correctly. If so, I might swap some things around on the HUBBY7, which should let me know if a USB port might not be working ok. Thanks for the advice.