• 16.04.2024, 17:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

dayday

Adding an extra fan output channel??

Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 18:32

Just a quick question, I need to add another fan output on my aquaero 6 pro as the the others are in use, So my question is can I just add a SPLITTY9 to the high port with fans attached to it or do i need a poweradjust to get the extra channel???

Thanks in advance

Day

RE: Adding an extra fan output channel??

Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 19:13

Just a quick question, I need to add another fan output on my aquaero 6 pro as the the others are in use, So my question is can I just add a SPLITTY9 to the high port with fans attached to it or do i need a poweradjust to get the extra channel???

Thanks in advance

Day
What you can do though is bunch up the fans on a SPLITTY9 and plug it into one of the channels or combine fans on each channel as long as you're within spec of the splitter and channel to leave you some room on the other channels.

For example, I used a SPLITTY9 for the 9 rad fans I have set in different places of the loop. They are within spec of the splitter and channel so there is no issue there. The first channel controls and monitors my DDC pumps while the second header on the AQ controls the 9 rad fans. The other last two channels power, control and monitor my case fans set.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (3. Oktober 2016, 19:14)

dayday

Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 21:05

Thanks for reply...what I'm trying to do is

Loop 1 will use fan 1 and 2,
fan1 to control fans (corsair ML120mm) on top rad with a splittler9 and fan2 control the pump speed

Loop 2 the same but with Fan 3 controlling (corsair ML140mm x 4 ) fans with splitter9 and fan4 to control the speed of the second pump

Which leaves me with 4x140mm fans for the case air flow this is in a caselabs SMA8 so I'm trying to control each compartment of the case separately with there own fan output..

Thanks day

Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 21:14

Either connect them via MB or depending if they are non-PWM fans since they have no PWM PAs, use Poweradjusts for extra fan channels. Not sure how many each poweradjust can handle. Might be able to handle all 4 remaining fans on just one.

dayday

Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 21:35

Thanks for the reply,

yes they are PWM fans and the power draw is 25A each, I think i will use the poweradjust I've got lying around....

Thanks for your time really appreciated...

Day

Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2016, 01:21

Thanks for the reply,

yes they are PWM fans and the power draw is 25A each, I think i will use the poweradjust I've got lying around....

Thanks for your time really appreciated...

Day
The PA will NOT work with PWM fans AFAIK. They are only for 3-pin voltage controlled fans. I have to say that's a lot of draw per fan. I think that must be a massive fan with a massive motor to it.

Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2016, 08:30

The PA will NOT work with PWM fans AFAIK.
The most 4-Pin PWM fans work in voltage controlled mode on 3-Pin connectors.

Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2016, 09:22

The PA will NOT work with PWM fans AFAIK.
The most 4-Pin PWM fans work in voltage controlled mode on 3-Pin connectors.
Thanks for the clarification.

dayday

Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2016, 10:27

Sorry I written it down wrong the power draw is 0.25A, and thanks for the input guys