• 16.04.2024, 12:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Feature request--Remote monitoring over the Internet

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 03:17

Aquacomputer,

I just finished building my first two computers using your water cooling solutions--CPU blocks, pumps, reservoirs and Aqueros. I find the parts fit together great and the included software
is very good.

I would be willing to pay extra for a client/server (webserver) version of the software so I can go to a URL and see my Aquasuite page. I currently do the same thing with my IP video camera software (I have punched a secure hole through my firewall and I must "log in" to that software). The IP video camera software is available as an app for iPhones and can also be accessed via a web browser.

I think many people would like this feature. Also, having e-mail alerts when temperatures exceed a limit or the system is shutdown would also be nice. If both of these features currently exist, then I am sorry to waste
the bandwidth as I can't find a server page or an "e-mail me on the following conditions page."

Thank you for making such great products.

--Jeffrey Steinberg

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 03:58

I love AQ I own 5 of them, it's absolutely outstanding pcs. of hardware, but the software is what gives AQ the power of options and configuration, it must be used if you want To automate your systems functions.

I think your idea it's in the right place :thumbup: , It would further enhance the possibilities of some very cool and helpful functions, but it's all in Aquacomputer's team hands and whether that is something they would even consider if not now maybe down the road.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (23. November 2016, 04:43)

Dops

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 08:40

New: VSION - Always everything in sight

Zitat

aquasuite web
In conjunction with the aquasuite web functionality of aquasuite 2017, VISION offers the possibility to display data from other PCs over the Internet. It is e.g. Possible to permanently display the status of a server on the VISION of a notebook.

sorry for my bad English.
I read from it that in the new software will be possible to use tcp / ip the functions you mentioned.

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 12:20

I recall there was mention of this way back when I first got my AQ 5, when it was first released. I would love this function :thumbsup:

Kinda implement it like server / client mode, where client Aquasuite can just connect to server and show what I have going on now, that'd be awesome...

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 13:57

Zitat

sorry for my bad English.

I read from it that in the new software will be possible to use tcp / ip the functions you mentioned.

Zitat

aquasuite web

In conjunction with the aquasuite web functionality of aquasuite 2017, VISION offers the possibility to display data from other PCs over the Internet. It is e.g. Possible to permanently display the status of a server on the VISION of a noteboo

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (23. November 2016, 14:14)