• 16.04.2024, 12:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

cram501

Aquasuite 2017

Sonntag, 27. November 2016, 17:16

I upgraded to Aquasuite 2017. I noticed a couple of problems:

• Conversion from metric to standard doesn't work (Liters to Gallons, Far to Cel)
  • I create charts, under "Analyze Data". If I attempt to add more than one chart to a page, Aquasuite crashes. I imported an old page with multiple charts. They were displayed without an associated chart source. If I attempted any modification (for the data sources), it crashed Aquasuite.
  • The upgrade from 2016-4 to 2017-1 fails in a number of spots. I had to completely remove the old version including all charts and data to get it to run properly. After the conversion I could not access the global settings. It would crash Aquasuite.

If you are going to charge for the software moving forward, this type of stuff should be fixed and never make it to a release. I wouldn't buy it in its current state.

Montag, 28. November 2016, 03:49

Curious! did you updated firmware of the AQ afterwards, if you did, than I can confirm the same problems I reported just a bit earlier I have try 2017 without updating firmware so I wasn't sure if maybe that was the reason of my issues but I was getting similar problems

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (28. November 2016, 03:51)

cram501

Montag, 28. November 2016, 06:32

I did update the firmware.

Montag, 28. November 2016, 07:16

The wrong units are curryently a aquasuite Problem (in both version 2016/2017). This will be fixed today.

RE: Aquasuite 2017

Montag, 28. November 2016, 09:45

• Conversion from metric to standard doesn't work (Liters to Gallons, Far to Cel)
  • I create charts, under "Analyze Data". If I attempt to add more than one chart to a page, Aquasuite crashes. I imported an old page with multiple charts. They were displayed without an associated chart source. If I attempted any modification (for the data sources), it crashed Aquasuite.
  • The upgrade from 2016-4 to 2017-1 fails in a number of spots. I had to completely remove the old version including all charts and data to get it to run properly. After the conversion I could not access the global settings. It would crash Aquasuite.

If you are going to charge for the software moving forward, this type of stuff should be fixed and never make it to a release. I wouldn't buy it in its current state.

As Sbeastian said: the units will be fixed.

The problem with your charts and also the crash must have something to do with your specific settings because it is no general problem. Since you already did a complete new installation we will not be able to take a look at this issue because we would have required your configuration folder of the aquasuite. It can be found under C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data. So if you get such a problem again, please zip this folder and mail it to us incl. a description of the problem.

Montag, 28. November 2016, 15:36

After updating with new (fixed) 2017-1.1 still missing items on page

before-1.jpg
after-1.jpg

cram501

RE: RE: Aquasuite 2017

Montag, 28. November 2016, 15:46

As Sbeastian said: the units will be fixed.

The problem with your charts and also the crash must have something to do with your specific settings because it is no general problem. Since you already did a complete new installation we will not be able to take a look at this issue because we would have required your configuration folder of the aquasuite. It can be found under C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data. So if you get such a problem again, please zip this folder and mail it to us incl. a description of the problem.

I can't get a single custom chart up at this point. This is a brand new installation (unless there are registry settings left over some where). What email address do I send it to?

Montag, 28. November 2016, 16:17

info at aqua-computer.de

We do not use the registry. The mentioned folder contains all the configuration data.

Montag, 28. November 2016, 17:10

Zitat

After updating with new (fixed) 2017-1.1 still missing items on page

before-1.jpg

after-1.jpg
Its all good now

ruff_hi

unregistriert

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 00:58

I just upgraded my aquasuite from 2016-4 to 2017-1.1 and, initially, everything went crazy (all items maxed out). Once I had restored the forced backup (thank-you for backing up my stuff before the upgrade), it calmed right down.

However ...
  1. system is still reporting lpm and not gpm (where do you change that?)
  2. aquasuite crashes when I click on 'Aquasuite, settings'

Edit: Fixed. Copied aquasuite data away from program data directory, uninstall (selecting the delete data option), reinstall, copy back data ... and it is all good.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ruff_hi« (29. November 2016, 05:44)

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 05:28

system is still reporting lpm and not gpm (where do you change that?)

Is a known problem, should be in the next update

t1nm4n

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 09:05

Ordinarily it would be changed in the aquasuite > settings tab, but it seems that when you open it it wants to close the program. I saved all the pages I had been using and settings in a backup, in a different directory and uninstalled everything including all user data and settings; reinstalled and imported the pages i use and settings. it all works great now.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »t1nm4n« (29. November 2016, 09:06)

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 10:10

Ordinarily it would be changed in the aquasuite > settings tab, but it seems that when you open it it wants to close the program. I saved all the pages I had been using and settings in a backup, in a different directory and uninstalled everything including all user data and settings; reinstalled and imported the pages i use and settings. it all works great now.

What about the saved profile say from 2016-4 and going to 2017.1? Will the old profile work and do you need to save a copy of that too before a clean install?

t1nm4n

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 10:29

It saved it automatically in my case, so I think thats a feature built in, might also be whats causing the conflict, but I'm no programmer. My old profile worked without issue. After inistial upgrade I lost all the sensor data I had stored renamed uncluding the temp sensors and any virtual temp I had created, but restoring from the backup they were all back to where they should be, only the flow rate wouldn't change, and each time i tried to access it the program woudl crash, but I covered that already so no point in listening to me type any more than I have too. :D

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 11:11

When your aquasuite doesent show all units or crash when you go to the settings page:
Delete this file (close aquasuite):

Quellcode

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\aquasuite.xml

this will be fixed in the next version.

t1nm4n

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 11:35

When your aquasuite doesent show all units or crash when you go to the settings page:
Delete this file (close aquasuite):

Quellcode

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\aquasuite.xml

this will be fixed in the next version.
Thank you for that, a much more simple fix than delete all and reinstall.

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 16:35

The wrong units are curryently a aquasuite Problem (in both version 2016/2017). This will be fixed today.

You really should force those crazy Americans to follow the metric system. ;)

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 16:39

I sent you an e-mail on this question Shoggy, but might as well post it here, just in case anyone else is wondering.

Under Aquacomputer Hardwaremonitor/Asus RAMPAGE 5 EXTREME/Nuvoton NCT6791D

There are some temperatures labeled Temperature #1-#6, what are those temperatures measuring? There are also some voltages named #2, #5-#6 and #11-#15?

In addition, my RAM isn't recognized correctly, it only says Generic Memory and only gives percentage used, used amount and free amount. (Corsair Dominator)

As long as I can't get all necessary readings from your monitor I have to continue using Aida64.

If I buy a new Corsair AX1200i, will your monitor be able to measure it? If not, are there any other PSUs that can be monitored?

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 11:12

the new version with some fixes are online.
This fixes the crashes at startup.

novax1

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 11:36

A question to install aquasuite 2017 I need license ??. ?(
I have the pump aquastream xt versión ultra . I have no license.
So I can not install aquasuite 2017. :wacko:
regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »novax1« (30. November 2016, 11:39)