• 20.04.2024, 00:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

_AK_

Permanent error when downloading aquasuite.

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 16:34

Hello!
I have a problem. :(
I can not download a new aquasuite 2016-5 or 2017-1. Loading not even begun.
Download the installer from the official website, but when you click on the install button, all the time there is an error - download failed.
It is already tired. Where can I get regular installation files?

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 16:56

Do you have antivirus or software/hardware firewall blocking your d/l I have just tried and its all working fine

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:08

Do you have antivirus or software/hardware firewall blocking your d/l I have just tried and its all working fine

Was my first idea too. Hundreds of customers have already downloaded and installed the aquasuite software so I am pretty sure the problem that you have must be a problem with your PC.

_AK_

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:13

Yes, I agree the problem I have on the PC. But I have already cut off completely antivirus and firewall.
But the problem persists. I can not understand the reason. Therefore, I ask the installation files.

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:21

You need an connection without any proxy servers. Mayby an issue with you internet connection or you provider.
They are no man in the middle SSL-Proxy-Servers are allowed.

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:23

Try instead of disabling your security programs adding the d/l and url to exclusions.
Sometimes by just disabling them, their self defense feature and their service still running in the background and that will stop your downloads without you realizing it.
Sorry if that won't work

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (29. November 2016, 17:24)

_AK_

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:31

You need an connection without any proxy servers. Mayby an issue with you internet connection or you provider.
They are no man in the middle SSL-Proxy-Servers are allowed.

I ran the loader on a laptop, which is on the same network with my computer. Everything is in order. The problem is I do on a PC. But I can not figure out its cause

_AK_

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:35

Guys, I understand that the problem is in my computer. Therefore, I request the installation files aquasuite 2017 to install a program without going through the boot loader

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:35

It would be nice if we could d/l aquasuite offline installer and do the installation offline if desire, then activate/validate afterwards.
I have few software that are very expensive that also requires online activation, but the download and initial installation can be done either way, why not having something similar with aquasuite.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (29. November 2016, 17:38)

_AK_

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:41

Yes, I just ask the installer offline.

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:49

when the setup is not working on your computer you will have the same problem with the aquasuite.
We have no offline installer versions. Only the online installer is available.

_AK_

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 17:55

when the setup is not working on your computer you will have the same problem with the aquasuite.
We have no offline installer versions. Only the online installer is available.
I worked well aquasuite 2016-3. While I did not remove it before the installation attempt aquasuite 2017-1.

What do I do now?
How to get at least some version of something ?!

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 18:00

Did you do the hardware firmware update, if you did ..well that's the downfall, you cant downgrade, if you haven't I have 2016-4 and older offline installers if you want

_AK_

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 18:11

I wrote to you in personal messages.
Or publish please refer to 2016-4 here.
Thank you so much!

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 18:28

Let me know if you got it, if not I can upload somewhere else.

Quellcode

http://www.filedropper.com/aquasuitesetup2016-4

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (29. November 2016, 18:38)

_AK_

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 18:44

Now I set the offline version 2016-4.

Everything works fine.
The system is updated properly, I do not use a proxy.
The only problem with the new online loader for new aquasuite.

P.S. Dundys many are not real thank you for your help! And sorry for my bad english

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »_AK_« (29. November 2016, 18:47)

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 18:54

I'm glad I was able to help, your English its fine :thumbup:

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 07:29

Everything works fine.
The system is updated properly, I do not use a proxy.
The only problem with the new online loader for new aquasuite.
Hi,
today (later) we release a bugfixed version of aquasuite 2016/2017. The the downloader has currently a short timeout for request the data. When you dont have a responsive internet connection you can run in this error.
In the next downloader version we increase the timeouts. Maybe this fix your issues.

_AK_

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 07:46

OK, thank you for the information. Hopefully the new version will fix the problem.

P.S. Today, I was still trying to dig windows'10 settings. He came to the conclusion that the problem is probably with the creation of temporary files.

Because the request to "aquacomputer.de:443" runs normally. But there is not any file folder. It seems as if the program does not have permission to write to this folder. Change the path for the temporary files are stored in the settings windows 10 does not change anything.
That's my guess, maybe I'm wrong ...

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 07:54

It seems as if the program does not have permission to write to this folder. Change the path for the temporary files are stored in the settings windows 10 does not change anything.
That's my guess, maybe I'm wrong ...
The installer starts with administator rights. The installer gets from the system the default temp file folder. In normal conditions every user and program has access to this folder.
When the download progress starts (progress bar) and finished downloading it is a problem with your path, otherwise with the internet connection.