• 18.04.2024, 07:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Need to hook vpp655-pwm to aquero 6

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 03:51

Im new to this ordered a bunch of accessories and am trying to hook everything up.

Im wondering if there isnt some sort of adapter to take the 4 pin down to a 2 to let the aquero control it... Can provide pictures of fittings if needed.

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 04:49

Whats that? searching for that Name gives me a pump from Alphcool. Is that right? What Kind of connectors does it have?

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 05:07

yea its an alpha cool pump (ocool)

Has the 4 pin with 2 wires and a molex connector to power the pump.

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 06:40

Jeah, the molex connects to your PSU to power the pump an the 4pin goes on one port of the Aquaero for control, as long as you are not using all four already

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 06:48

Which Port The High or Low port?

Also my flow meter didn't include the cable to go from it to the aquero... How do i go about getting one of those?

Thanks for the response.

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 06:54

None of those. that are aquabus ports. you need to connect the 4pin to one if the four Fan headers.

Cable from Flowmeter to Aquaero, I guess you mean the aquabus-cable. You can buy one on the AC-shop for example

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 07:40

yes the aquabus cable for the flow meter 53068

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 08:47

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=1622

This cable is required. It must be connected to the flow port on the aquaero and NOT the aquabus since this sensor is also no aquabus device.

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2016, 22:34

Thanks for the quick responses.

What other cables do I need?

Not being from over there it costs extra to have stuff shipped.

I have a 3 pin Relay adapter and a 2 Pin. I would like to be able to turn the computer on from the aquero.

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2016, 23:38