• 25.04.2024, 02:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Temperature sensors

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2016, 01:17

I'm trying to calibrate all my temp sensors (average of room temperature meassured by 7 unreliable termometers placed inside the cabinet is 22.5C). All water and air sensors are within 1 degree (mostly +\- 0.5), but the Aquastream, mps and fan amplifier termometers are way off. The 2 Aquastreams show a temperature of ~4C too much, the fan amplifiers on my Aquaero 6xt are ~2C off and the mps's 2 ~6.5C and 1 ~5C off. The computer has been off for 2 or 3 hours. I'll leave it off over night, but no temperatures has changed for at least 1.5 hours. The cabinet is closed on all sides except the top. The room temperature is stable. The room termometers are placed everywhere inside the cabinet. So why are the pumps, mps's and amps so much off? I have the amps on the Aquaero 5lt also showing about the same temps as the 6xt. I use only USB to power the Aquaero 6xt, there are no usb's connected to the mps's or pumps, only Aquabus, so maybe the temps they show are those they had when the power was turned off, but the fan amps should still show live temps?

RE: Temperature sensors

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2016, 07:12

The air and water sensors, if not in a loop, are reading ambient... the aquastream, fan amplifiers and I believe the mps sensors, are reading the respective electrical component's temperatures, so yes, there should be a difference between the two sub-sets.

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2016, 08:07

The air and water sensors, if not in a loop, are reading ambient... the aquastream, fan amplifiers and I believe the mps sensors, are reading the respective electrical component's temperatures, so yes, there should be a difference between the two sub-sets.

Even if the computer and all components, except the PSU and the USB connection to the Aquaero is turned off? Unused electronic circuits shouldn't create heat, unless the Aquabus connection keeps them alive, and feeds them enough electricity to generate it. I have a hard time believing this, even if they are kept alive, should be sufficient to create so high temperature differences?