• 25.04.2024, 17:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

2016-5.3: Lost Software sensors from AIDA64

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016, 17:26

Hi;

I was using my Aquaero 5 Pro with Aquasuit 2015.9, and everything was working fine. I was able to import various Software sensor readings from Aida64. Aida64 and Aquasuit were both autostarting when Windows 7-64 started.

I got pestered to update my software (with a pop-up saying it was out of date I should update it), so I foolishly updated to 2016-5.3. Now I can no longer find any of my AIda64 sensor values.

I did an 'Aquaero/System/'Profiles and Factory defaults'/Restore selected backup to get back my previous layout (using the backup made during the Aquasuit 2016-5.3 software install). I then performed a firmware update (since it said I needed to).

After all this, my 'old' 'Software temperature sensors' show up, but aren't working (see Software-sensors.jpg). If I go to 'Source' I do not see any entries from Aida64 to select (see No-soft-sensors.jpg).

Aida 64 (5.80.4000) is running, and has the options 'Enable shared memory', and 'Enable writing sensor values to WMI' selected as I had in the past. I even tried selecting 'Enable writing sensor values to registry', but that didn't help. (See aida64-sensors.jpg).

'Untitled-3.jpg' shows the old 2015-9 using software sensor 'aida64:tcpu_0:CPU', for example. The only thing that was changed between working and not working was the Aquasuite version. When that didn't work, I updated Aida64, which also didn't help.

So, does Aida64 import still work for anyone with 2016-5.3? Now that I was forced to update the Aquaero5 Pro firmware, can I go back to using the Aquaero 2015-9 version that used to work?

Thanks;

Software-sensors.jpg

No-Soft-sensors.jpg

AIDA64-sensors.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MysteryGuy« (18. Dezember 2016, 18:16)

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016, 18:13

> Now that I was forced to update the Aquaero5 Pro firmware, can I go back to using the Aquaero 2015-9 version that used to work?

To answer my own question, it appears that installing my old (previously working) 2015-9 doesn't work any more because of the firmware update I was forced to do to use 2016-15.3.

It demands that I update to a newer version of Aquasuite, and doesn't appear to allow me to go back to my old firmware...

It's VERY annoying that I was goaded into this path which broke my functioning setup from which there is no apparent return... Now I am sunk if I can't figure out how to get 2016-5.3 to see my Aida64 readings...

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016, 21:22

For anyone else who might encounter a similar problem, I was able to solve my issue.

I tried re-installing Aquasuite 2016-5.3 multiple times without any improvement. But, I had been specifying to 'keep my old settings'.

I tried the re-install choosing the 'remove everything from the program folder', but keeping my settings, but that also had the problem where I couldn't see any Aida64 values.

Finally, I manually uninstalled, and then re-installed saying not to keep any old settings. This seems to have worked as I can now see the Aida-64 values software sensor values again.

To my (pleasant) surprise, it still managed to remember the information pages, the names of my software sensors, the controller settings, etc. despite my having said not to keep them.

I only needed to re-specify the AIda64 source for each of the software sensors, and import my saved overview page (I made a copy of the ProgramData/aquasuite-data in case something was still usable).

So, for what it's worth, something about what got saved was somehow preventing me from being able to use the AIDA64 software sensor values.. (How the two are connected is not immediately obvious to me).

At any rate, it took me about 5 hours to get back to working..Since I depended on the proper functioning of the software sensors in my setup, it would have been problematic to push my system until things were working again.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MysteryGuy« (18. Dezember 2016, 21:23)

apw63

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016, 22:41

I have had this happen before. To resolve I had to in aquasuite remove each software sensor source (Aida64) and disable each. So remove source, disable and move to the next. After all have been removed and disabled, go back and enable and add source for each. Hope this helps next time ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »apw63« (18. Dezember 2016, 22:47)

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 21:45

I have a similar problem with HWiNFO, upgraded from 5.40 to 5.42 version. The same way as MysteryGuy, I did the update of firmware and of Aquasuite, without no success of finding HWiNFO. Of course, no way to go back to my initial configuration. Fortunately, I have a backup (.pro and .page) of my initial settings, but graphs any longer reporting updated values from HWiNFO. ?(
I will read your next messages !