• 17.04.2024, 00:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite 2016 is no available for download

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2017, 22:01

Aquasuite 2016 is not available for download at http://aquacomputer.de/software.html. With new license model, where some devices can be used only with 2016, you should add "final versions" of the software to support area.

For example, I'm an owner of D5 usb pump which is free licensed only till 2016 but I can't find the software.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »galex« (1. Januar 2017, 22:03)

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 02:30

Download the aquasuite Software für x64/x86 Systeme, (2.506,9 kB) file you linked to and run it.
You may select which version of aquasuite you want to install from the drop down box.

Freitag, 6. Januar 2017, 02:22

I'm sorry. I haven't seen that it is a drop down list. Thanks!

Reiser

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 20:21

This is not possible anymore. You have to pay atleast 10€ to get a aquasuite license now........................

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 20:29

I don't have a system I can test this on atm, but I believe the 2016 version will always be available.
If you have some gear that qualifies for the latest version, the 2016 option may not be shown.

Mittwoch, 7. März 2018, 15:08

This is not possible anymore. You have to pay atleast 10€ to get a aquasuite license now........................

This statement is WRONG! Each device always has at least a license for aquasuite 2016 and this one can be downloaded for free through the setup tool (dropdown menu as as shown by InfoSeeker).

Devices that have a license for newer versions will keep them so for example for some customers aquasuite 2017 will be the version that they can download and install all the time without paying anything in addition.

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 13:32

Download the aquasuite Software für x64/x86 Systeme, (2.506,9 kB) file you linked to and run it.
You may select which version of aquasuite you want to install from the drop down box.
The link is outdated. Does anybody know where I can get Aquasuite 2016 or other non-latest versions? The latest version from Support/downloads does not work on Windows 7, and it does not recognize Aquaero 5 Pro as a USB device.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Toux« (14. Februar 2020, 13:35)

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 13:44

When your device is detected via USB the downloader give you a valid installer.

If your pc cannot find the device via usb, you cannot use the aquasuite. First your PC must find the device via USB.

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 14:05

When your device is detected via USB the downloader give you a valid installer.

If your pc cannot find the device via usb, you cannot use the aquasuite. First your PC must find the device via USB.
My PC finds it, and W7 Device manager reports it as USBDeviceShare USB device stub; it also says that the device is working properly.
[I also attached a screenshot from AIDA64 indicating a product name for a USB device stub]
However, Aquasuite installer cannot detect it. Any ideas?
(NB: I also tried some earlier version of aquasuite_setup. it did not report any W7 compatibility issues, however it could not find a device too).

Another question is if I can get an installer explicitly, without usage of downloader?
»Toux« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Toux« (13. Februar 2020, 14:08)

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 14:10

When the setup dosent find the device, your USB connection or device is not working.
The aquaero 4 connects 2 devices, a hub and the device.

Check it in the device manager, not with aida.

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 14:28

When the setup dosent find the device, your USB connection or device is not working.
The aquaero 4 connects 2 devices, a hub and the device.

Check it in the device manager, not with aida.

Only one device is connected (USB stub). Windows device manager screenshot is attached. The USB connection is OK, other devices work well on it. I also tried to connect to another checked USB port, the same result. How can I check that there are no resouce assignment conflicts and What can I check to get sure that there is no hardware problem in the device? (probably, some self-diagnistics?)
»Toux« hat folgende Datei angehängt: