• 18.04.2024, 07:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Andy123W

unregistriert

Aquabus to Farbwerk not working

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017, 00:03

Hello all,

Apologies for what is probably one of the must basic questions however I have been having problems figuring this out.
I currently own an aquearo 5 lt and a farbwerk. I have a temperature sensor attached to the a5 and want to transfer it to the farbwerk via aquabus. I currently have the 3 pin aquabus cable plugged in to the "high" socket on the a5, but no where in my outputs do I see the farbwerk. I would be appreciative of any help and I am happy to send more details upon request.

Thanks,
Andy

RE: Aquabus to Farbwerk not working

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 16:46

Hello all,

Apologies for what is probably one of the must basic questions however I have been having problems figuring this out.
I currently own an aquearo 5 lt and a farbwerk. I have a temperature sensor attached to the a5 and want to transfer it to the farbwerk via aquabus. I currently have the 3 pin aquabus cable plugged in to the "high" socket on the a5, but no where in my outputs do I see the farbwerk. I would be appreciative of any help and I am happy to send more details upon request.

Thanks,
Andy
Try connecting it via usb, disconnecting the aquabus cable from the farbwerk, let A5 recognize it and then try again with Aquabus.
Even if I've issues via aquabus, can't change the color of the led strips.