• 19.04.2024, 06:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquasuite will not download

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017, 15:59

I had to do a clean install of Win 10, downloaded the installer from the website. I launch the installer, it identifies my 6 pro, identifies version 2017-1.3 then..................................................wait for it................................................... Download failed, please try again later. The download has been failing for two days now. I have disabled AV, turned off firewall so anything that would cause this is on the hosted server not my machine.
For someone to heavily invest in such a solution with significant costs involved there should be zero issues with the software downloading!

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 05:42

I think your System Time/Date is wrong.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 07:13

This. :thumbup:

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 15:26

This. :thumbup:
Unless the atomic clock I use to sync everything is off. time.nst.gov is what Ive been using and continue to use for all my PCs and weekly check of my chronometers. You actually couldnt be any further from the truth. Im quite OCD about time being correct.

http://www.time.gov/

If this clock is wrong a lot of people need to know about it other than me with a monitoring program that still fails to download this morning.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 16:35

Download still doesnt work. Even tried connecting to Verizon mobile hotspot and AT&T mobile hotspot just to rule out my DMZd ASUS AC5300 router. Also tried direct connection to Verizon router with Ethernet cable. So basically 4 different connections with all AV and firewalls down and time/date syncing with US national atomic clock it would still not download.

I was however able to move the application from the old OS installation. When I found that I could still launch it from the old drive that was still in place with minimal effort I tried the move just a short while ago and was 100% successful. Im fairly sure that with all the flaming hoops one has to jump through to install this program and actually get it to work that this was not supposed to be possible, It was and was not all that difficult. :whistling:

Ill refrain from posting just how I went about doing it.

The software, licensing, download and ID parameters need some work. 8)

In the meantime thanks for at least replying and trying, Im up and running but not in the fashion I intended and Im sure even more not in the fashion the developers would like to be possible. :thumbup:

Freitag, 6. Januar 2017, 00:45

I just simply went to the site and downloaded the setup file effortless.