• 25.04.2024, 06:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

kert7

unregistriert

Cracked component while installing passive heatsink on Aquaero 6

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017, 09:31

Hey ya'll,

I just got my Aquaero 6 PRO and the passive heatsink, and as I was installing the passive heatsink (53164) to my Aquaero, I noticed one of the components chipped/cracked as I was tightening the screws:

I wasn't torquing the screws too much, but that just happened... What component is that? Is it fine as it is? If it isn't, what component is it? I am pretty handy with soldering (yay through hole components!), so if it's completely destroyed I can just replace it, but I didn't take a picture of the thing before this happened so I have no idea what component it is.

Thanks,
Kert

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »kert7« (8. Januar 2017, 10:00)

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017, 16:10

I have several Aquaeros, everyone of them have that, It's
really no big deal, unless you can visibly see that the capacitor is
cracked, otherwise, just don't worry... I know, why wouldn't AC
make them shorter to avoid that :rolleyes:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (8. Januar 2017, 16:39)

Samstag, 21. Januar 2017, 11:48

... or recess the backside of the heatsink more to accommodate the capacitor.
https://aquasuite.aquacomputer.de/cf549952-84b5-46f3-8830-49c5155c3f95.png