• 20.04.2024, 04:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

CroyAlore

unregistriert

Aquaero 5 and 6 Display Question

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017, 10:28

Hello.

I was looking into getting a Aquaero 6 LT. I was wondering if the Aqauero 5 PRO display is compatible the Aquaero 6 LT. And is the Aquaero 5 and 6 displays identical?

Thank you.

Montag, 13. Februar 2017, 23:29

I would like to bump this question, because I too am very interested in this.
I noticed in the manual it says that the LT models do not have infrared capabilities, but I don't really care about that.
Otherwise, is it possible to install an Aquaero LT into the LCD display of an XT or PRO model?

Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017, 11:12

Given you can retrofit an xt or pro to an LT, yes. It's only firmware that's the real difference. The HW is the same.

Whether a 5 screen will work with a 6 base unit...I've not seen a 5 up close so I can't comment. I have two 6s, one of which I've flipped back and forth to an LT.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Railgun« (14. Februar 2017, 11:13)

Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017, 00:29

Actually I think the issue is not in going from a XT to an LT, the question is whether you can put an LT into an XT/Pro screen.
The manual specifically says on p.12 that the LT models do not have infrared receivers. So unless that receiver is part of the LCD screen, I assume that functionality will be lost. Is anything else lost by doing that?