• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

CroyAlore

unregistriert

Aquaero 5 and 6 Display Question

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017, 10:28

Hello.

I was looking into getting a Aquaero 6 LT. I was wondering if the Aqauero 5 PRO display is compatible the Aquaero 6 LT. And is the Aquaero 5 and 6 displays identical?

Thank you.

Montag, 13. Februar 2017, 23:29

I would like to bump this question, because I too am very interested in this.
I noticed in the manual it says that the LT models do not have infrared capabilities, but I don't really care about that.
Otherwise, is it possible to install an Aquaero LT into the LCD display of an XT or PRO model?

Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017, 11:12

Given you can retrofit an xt or pro to an LT, yes. It's only firmware that's the real difference. The HW is the same.

Whether a 5 screen will work with a 6 base unit...I've not seen a 5 up close so I can't comment. I have two 6s, one of which I've flipped back and forth to an LT.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Railgun« (14. Februar 2017, 11:13)

Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017, 00:29

Actually I think the issue is not in going from a XT to an LT, the question is whether you can put an LT into an XT/Pro screen.
The manual specifically says on p.12 that the LT models do not have infrared receivers. So unless that receiver is part of the LCD screen, I assume that functionality will be lost. Is anything else lost by doing that?