• 18.04.2024, 02:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

hrmes

No readouts from HWiNFO after firmware update

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2017, 13:54

Hi,
I updated yesterday my AquaSuite software to the latest version from the 2016 version and also the firmware of my Aquaero 5 XT to ver. 2009 from 2007.
After the update I noticed that Aquaero lost the CPU, MB and GPU temperatures that were read using HWiNFO.
I updated HWiNFO to the latest version but that didn't help.
When I try to configure in Aquasuite 2017 the software temperature sensors I can't find any HWiNFO sensors in the data sources.
Does anyone else have this problem ?

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2017, 14:41

Is your Aqua Computer Windows Services running?
Sometimes on an aquasuite update it falls back to not.

hrmes

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2017, 14:59

Yes, Aquasuite reports that the service is installed and running, and this is also confirmed in Windows Services.
In HWiNFO Sensor Status window I can see the Aquastream sensors, and aboult half of the Aquaero sensors.

Dienstag, 7. Februar 2017, 01:37

Hi, I'm getting a similar issue, some sensor info isn't going into shared memory from aquasuite and others are named incorrectly. Most noticeably Pump2 RPM but I think others are missing too.
»ecob81« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Dienstag, 7. Februar 2017, 02:56

I also have the same issue when it comes to the PSU (AX1200i) temp and sometimes my other temps but mainly my PSU temp. Talked to HWiNFO and they say it's a AQ issue.

I also can't get my PSU to show up under the Power Measurement's tab. Would be great to see what my PSU pulls off the wall and uses after, just like it shows with Corsair Link.

hrmes

Sonntag, 12. Februar 2017, 14:46

The problem is with the current version of Aquasuite software/Aquaero 5 firmware not with HWiNFO as it has been suggested by some.
My Aquaero device stopped reading the HWiNFO sensors after a Aquasuite/firmware upgrade, not after a HWiNFO upgrade.

Sonntag, 12. Februar 2017, 21:09

My Aquaero device stopped reading the HWiNFO sensors after a Aquasuite/firmware upgrade, not after a HWiNFO upgrade.
Make a clean install from aquasuite.

hrmes

Sonntag, 12. Februar 2017, 23:09

That did the trick, thanks!

hrmes

Montag, 13. Februar 2017, 12:31

Actually... it didn't. Doing a clean Aquasuite installation was a temporary fix.
Everything seemed to work OK after installation and HWiNFO sensors were read by Aquasuite and displayed by Aqauero, but after reboot Aquaero failed again to read HWiNFO sensors.
In Aquasuite HWiNFO now shows up in data sources and all sensors display correct data, but when I try to configure a software temperature sensor to use HWiNFO as a data source it doesn't work.
Only the fallback temperature value is displayed for those software temp sensors.

Montag, 13. Februar 2017, 19:29

Hi i am having the same problem with Aquasuite since updating i have also tried a clean install but still the same problem as hrmes.
Actually... it didn't. Doing a clean Aquasuite installation was a temporary fix.
Everything seemed to work OK after installation and HWiNFO sensors were read by Aquasuite and displayed by Aqauero, but after reboot Aquaero failed again to read HWiNFO sensors.
In Aquasuite HWiNFO now shows up in data sources and all sensors display correct data, but when I try to configure a software temperature sensor to use HWiNFO as a data source it doesn't work.
Only the fallback temperature value is displayed for those software temp sensors.

Montag, 13. Februar 2017, 20:38

is the internal aquasuite HW-Monitor working?
Are you using the aquasuite 2017?

hrmes

Montag, 13. Februar 2017, 21:07

The internal HW monitor is working but it doesn't matter what data source you select, it always behaves the same way as I described above.
The Aquasuite version is 2017-1.3 and I'm using Windows 7 64bit.

Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017, 06:31

The Aquasuite version is 2017-1.3 and I'm also using Windows 7 64bit. the HW Monitor is on and it does work for the first 10-15 mins of my pc being
switched on then it just reverts to the fallback temps and although it can read the temps the software sensors will not will not change from the fallback temps
unless I restart.

Freitag, 7. April 2017, 23:36

The Aquasuite version is 2017-1.3 and I'm also using Windows 7 64bit. the HW Monitor is on and it does work for the first 10-15 mins of my pc being
switched on then it just reverts to the fallback temps and although it can read the temps the software sensors will not will not change from the fallback temps
unless I restart.
Hello Guys,

Please any solution?

I have the same problem. Win 7 64bit, aquasuite 2016-5.3, aquaero 5 Pro and 5 Lt. It does not matter whether I use hwinfo or open hardware monitor.

Thank you.

George

Montag, 24. April 2017, 19:28

Hello Sebastian or Shoggy,

As I mentioned above, I have problem with automatically loading softwave sensors after restart of PC. Either appear fallback temperature data or displays the last read data before restarting the PC. Every time I have to manually stop and then start Aqua computer service in Aquasuite, then the software sensors read correctly, until the next restart.

Aquasuite has been reinstalled several times without any change in behavior.

I have Aquaero 5 pro, 5 lt, Win 7 64 bit, Aquasuite 2016-5.3. Software sensors from HWinfo 5.50-3130 and openhardware monitor 0.8.0 beta.

Thank you for any sugestions.

BR

George

SOLVED FOR ME !!!!

Sonntag, 11. Juni 2017, 00:27

Hello All,

I solved this bad situation myself and here is the solution that has been working for me for weeks without a single problem.

It was important to understand why this is happening and then just find a solution. :D

1.) Start "services" and set on Aqua Computer Service "Automatic(Delayed start)".

1.jpg

2.) Open "regedit".

Now you can see on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Aqua Computer Service : DelayedAutostart (1).

2.jpg

3.) Now we need shorten Delayed autostart because system basic value is 120 second.

Select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ in the keys tree.

Right click the right panel -> New -> Value DWORD (32bit) , name it as "AutoStartDelay".

3.jpg

4.) Set AutoStartDelay value to 25 second (it is good for my system and a lot of aplication run on start of Win 7) in decimal so, 25000.

4.jpg

DONE.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »AE5probigNGslave« (11. Juni 2017, 00:35)

hrmes

Samstag, 17. Juni 2017, 23:22

I tried your solution on my Windows 7 system and it seems to be working! Well done!

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017, 20:20

I tried your solution on my Windows 7 system and it seems to be working! Well done!
I am happy that my solution can help.

Sometimes can be 25 second not enough, because delayed start has windows update too, and on the start of system it is skirmish of tasks. :D

Maybe it is caused by high speed of SSD disc. :?: :!:

But generally it is best solution than every time stop and run Aquacomputer service.

Have a nice day.

George

Freitag, 20. August 2021, 00:12

Aloha,

I'm having the same problem. It had been running fine for about 1658 days.
Suddenly Aquasuite won't get any read outs from HWinfo anymore.
I've tried reinstalling both, the autodelay thing and to stop/start the aquacomputer service.
I just can't get the HWinfo read out to show up under software sensors.
Any idea what's causing the problem here ?

Thank you in advance

Aquasuite 2016 5.3
HWinfo 7.06-4500

Freitag, 20. August 2021, 00:42

Aloha,

I'm having the same problem. It had been running fine for about 1658 days.
Suddenly Aquasuite won't get any read outs from HWinfo anymore.
I've tried reinstalling both, the autodelay thing and to stop/start the aquacomputer service.
I just can't get the HWinfo read out to show up under software sensors.
Any idea what's causing the problem here ?

Thank you in advance

Aquasuite 2016 5.3
HWinfo 7.06-4500

Are you aware that HWINFO now deactivates Shared Memory Interface after 12 hours unless you pay for the "Personal License"? You can manually re-enable it but if you want it to stay activated for more than 12 hours, you have to get the paid version. This change was made a few months ago. Any version past v7.00 has this new limitation.

https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/imp…ming-soon.7092/

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (20. August 2021, 00:44)