• 19.04.2024, 12:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RPM From Aquabus Enabled D5 Pump. HWinfo Shared Memory Problem.

Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2017, 23:43

Hi,

I have a problem getting RPM value to go into shared memory from a 2nd D5 pump connected with aquabus. Everything is working properly in Aquasuite and both pump RPM's show up there but they aren't making their way into the shared memory. The labeling also looks a little messed up for the values that are present such as frequency's which you can see in the screen shots. Any ideas what I could try to get it to show up? Have tried re-installing aquasuite and connecting/disconnecting pump but no luck. Wasn't sure if there was a config file somewhere that I could modify to choose what sensor values are exported and what I.D's are assigned to them etc ?(

Kind regards

Chris

Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2017, 20:08

Since your problem appears to be with HWiNFO, you may get your best result by posting in that FORUM.

Freitag, 10. Februar 2017, 17:16

Since your problem appears to be with HWiNFO, you may get your best result by posting in that FORUM.
Hi @InfoSeeker, It's definitely an aquasuite issue as the same thing occurs in Aida64. The info isn't making it into shared memory from aquasuite. Is there anything I can check with the Aquasuite config/data files?

Samstag, 11. Februar 2017, 00:11

Im having the same problem with my Aquaero 6's Temp Sensors I get Sensor 4 but not the others.

Samstag, 11. Februar 2017, 02:42

Hi @InfoSeeker, It's definitely an aquasuite issue as the same thing occurs in Aida64. The info isn't making it into shared memory from aquasuite. Is there anything I can check with the Aquasuite config/data files?

afaik aquasuite & the aquaero can pull data from Windows Services if a third party software is providing the data correctly.
But I do not think that aquasuite "pushes" data using the Windows Services feature.
HWiNFO & AIDA64 actively scan the system to get the sensor data they display.
Any aquacomputer devices with a USB connection will be polled.
Which includes the aquaero, and any devices connected to it via aquabus.
Hopefully Monday Shoggy or Sebastian can confirm/correct.

I did a quick experiment with Windows Services On & Off in aquasuite.
I was able to see the aquaero in HWiNFO for both conditions.

Windows service on in aquasuite

HWiNFO sensor list w/WS on

Windows service off in aquasuite

HWiNFO sensor list w/WS off

Samstag, 11. Februar 2017, 06:57

HWinfo read the informations direct from the devices. When some values are missing in HWinfo this is a bug/problem with hwinfo.

Samstag, 11. Februar 2017, 13:36

Hi sebastian, infoseeker

That makes sense it's useful to know that the Aquaero device is polled directly so it must be Aida64 and HWinfo that aren't picking them up from the Aquaero hardware for whatever reason. I'll get in touch with them both and see what they say.

Thanks for the replies it's much appreciated.

Samstag, 11. Februar 2017, 19:02

I had similar issue while back and when I asked at the HWinfo forum they where stomped and really couldn't help. I decided to rely on Aquaero and aquasuite to take the temps from windows service only, so far so good.
The tricky part was at least for me, to figure out which software sensor belong to what ?( :D but from there was all good :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (11. Februar 2017, 19:16)