• 19.04.2024, 09:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 full configuration on dual loop

Montag, 13. Februar 2017, 21:54

Hi!

I've been planning my next build, and I'd like to start using the aquaero ecosystem. I have made a diagram showing my plan, but I am not sure if I understood it correctly, and if it will work this way. Here it goes:

Is this OK ?( ?

Thank you!!

Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017, 11:16

Looks good provided the total number of fans chosen don't draw more than each individual channel provides.

Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2017, 22:54

Yes, I will be using some NB eloop B14-3, and watts won't be a problem at all :)

The main thing that I am not so sure is the aquabus split. I read the manual and set the bus id according to a table that lists them, but I fear that so many devices may not work correctly.

Thank you!

Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2017, 23:39

You're only limited to 4 MPS devices. Just look up what is considered a MPS device.

If you should run into issues getting all the devices online via Aquabus, you could always use them in USB, that's if they allow that connection.