• 20.04.2024, 01:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Profile Switch

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017, 20:52

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if it is possible to have aquasuite profile switch when windows switches Power profile. Ie... If i change Windows Power from balanced to High performance can Aquasuite then change profile from P1 to P2?

Thanks for any input.

Freitag, 17. Februar 2017, 10:31

Does anyone know the list of all the command line switches used by the AquaCommandCmd.exe? I'm thinking the porofile switch can be achived via a bat file?

Freitag, 17. Februar 2017, 21:14

Anyone?

Samstag, 18. Februar 2017, 00:21

I believe I have seen a similar question about profile switching before, but I do not remember what the result was.

One option you may look at, since the aquero also registers as an HID (human interface device - i.e. keyboard) in the system, maybe a keyboard macro can be used, but I sure do not if or how that is possible.

Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017, 13:46

Does anyone know who the developer/s are? Do they vist these forums? or do i have to email tech support?

Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017, 09:20

Emailed tech support 5days and got nothing back. Zero response. Didnt think AC were this poor. wont be buying any of your products again. :cursing:

Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017, 16:40

Emailed tech support 5days and got nothing back. Zero response. Didnt think AC were this poor. wont be buying any of your products again. :cursing:
Trying to do something with a product that it was not designed to do is admirable, but bashing a product because it will not do it is going a bit too far.
As to an Aquacomputer response to what you're trying to do, Aquacomputer monitors this thread religiously, and I'm sure would have responded had they had any usable input.
I don't thin you'll be missed by the myriad of satisfied users here.

RodeoGeorge

Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 07:03

At the moment this is not possible.

Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 08:47

Trying to do something with a product that it was not designed to do is admirable, but bashing a product because it will not do it is going a bit too far.
As to an Aquacomputer response to what you're trying to do, Aquacomputer monitors this thread religiously, and I'm sure would have responded had they had any usable input.
I don't thin you'll be missed by the myriad of satisfied users here.

RodeoGeorge
You must be smoking crack my friend. 1. I never bashed any product . 2. Every bit of software is compatible with command line depending if developer add command switches. 3. its been 2 weeks now and all this would have taken is a simple NO. 4. Not returning a customers email is very bad customer relations. Certainlty when someone claim the AC staff are always following the forums.SO I do believe i have grounds to moan but you certaily dont have grounds to chat S**T.

Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 08:48

Thank you for responding. Do you have a time frame as to when this is a feature you may add?

Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 08:50

At the moment this is not possible.
Thank you for responding. Do you have a time frame as to when this is a feature you may add?