• 18.04.2024, 18:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

tbuttery

New to Aquearo! Some noob questions.

Montag, 20. Februar 2017, 02:50

Hey All!!
I just built my new computer and I included an Aquaero 5 LT to control my fans and pump as well as monitor my system. I have a few questions!

1. I have my back exhaust fan hooked up to on of the fan pins....works great. I have my other 6 radiator fans hooked to a 3 way PCB splitter, then a single three Pin cable from the PCB to one of the fan pins on the aquaero. These are not PWM fans but just regular. When I read the RPMs of the 6 fans ( two single readouts), the RPMs are very jumpy. Would it be better to control percentage power on those?

2. I have a MCP35X that I have directly hooked to the PSU for power, then I have the PWM (blue and green cables) hooked to the PWM Pin on the aquaero. Is this correct? When I don't have the PWM hooked in, the pump run s at maybe 60%, but when I plug it in, it hardly runs at all. How do I set up a control curve for this? I would like to set it for a minimum power of 40-50% or have the full RPM. I also have a flow meter which seems to be working.

3.) Where can I find good tutorials on setting up fan and pump curves?

Thanks!!

Tbuttery

tbuttery

Montag, 20. Februar 2017, 14:25

So, I was tinkering around with the Aquaero last night, and I figured out where and how to develop curves. But, I still have some questions.

1.) I figured out how to control my fans, but it is controlling on percentage on...0-100%. Will this over heat the Aquaero? I do not have any type of cooler on it, but it is directly behind on of my radiators, so it gets some decent air flow. Again, I have my single exhuast fan, and 6 fans for my radiators (3 pair on a PCB with single 3-Pin to Aquaero).

2.) Does any one know a safe RPM to keep my MCP35X at for the low setting? My flow sensor has a minimum of 40 l/h, so I may just keep it around that for the low setting.

tbuttery

tbuttery

Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017, 00:52

Okay now I could use some help!

When I try to control my pump, the controller is backwards. When I increase percentage of power, it decreases my RPM. What do I need to change to get that normal. I have the PWM signal plugged into the 4th PWM fan header.

Also, my amplifiers are running quite hot at 70 C and below. Is that okay? I would rather not get the water block if I don't have too.

Thanks!