• 23.04.2024, 19:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

tbuttery

New to Aquearo! Some noob questions.

Montag, 20. Februar 2017, 02:50

Hey All!!
I just built my new computer and I included an Aquaero 5 LT to control my fans and pump as well as monitor my system. I have a few questions!

1. I have my back exhaust fan hooked up to on of the fan pins....works great. I have my other 6 radiator fans hooked to a 3 way PCB splitter, then a single three Pin cable from the PCB to one of the fan pins on the aquaero. These are not PWM fans but just regular. When I read the RPMs of the 6 fans ( two single readouts), the RPMs are very jumpy. Would it be better to control percentage power on those?

2. I have a MCP35X that I have directly hooked to the PSU for power, then I have the PWM (blue and green cables) hooked to the PWM Pin on the aquaero. Is this correct? When I don't have the PWM hooked in, the pump run s at maybe 60%, but when I plug it in, it hardly runs at all. How do I set up a control curve for this? I would like to set it for a minimum power of 40-50% or have the full RPM. I also have a flow meter which seems to be working.

3.) Where can I find good tutorials on setting up fan and pump curves?

Thanks!!

Tbuttery

tbuttery

Montag, 20. Februar 2017, 14:25

So, I was tinkering around with the Aquaero last night, and I figured out where and how to develop curves. But, I still have some questions.

1.) I figured out how to control my fans, but it is controlling on percentage on...0-100%. Will this over heat the Aquaero? I do not have any type of cooler on it, but it is directly behind on of my radiators, so it gets some decent air flow. Again, I have my single exhuast fan, and 6 fans for my radiators (3 pair on a PCB with single 3-Pin to Aquaero).

2.) Does any one know a safe RPM to keep my MCP35X at for the low setting? My flow sensor has a minimum of 40 l/h, so I may just keep it around that for the low setting.

tbuttery

tbuttery

Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017, 00:52

Okay now I could use some help!

When I try to control my pump, the controller is backwards. When I increase percentage of power, it decreases my RPM. What do I need to change to get that normal. I have the PWM signal plugged into the 4th PWM fan header.

Also, my amplifiers are running quite hot at 70 C and below. Is that okay? I would rather not get the water block if I don't have too.

Thanks!