• 19.04.2024, 23:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Vision Touch Table Top Unit (Getting Mixed Answers from Aquacomputer on My Order)

Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 17:39

I placed an order awhile back which included some vision products. All my items are available to ship except for the table top unit. When I ask about the table top unit, I keep getting different answers. It's already way past the 21 days listed on the webstore. Also it seems only the matte version is hard to get ahold of, The Glossy version is easy to obtain from a number of online shops.

Example of some of the replies I got:

First E-Mail: They were having problems getting the parts.
Second E-Mail: They were having problems getting the vision unit into the actual table top mount.
Third E-Mail: They need to update the firmware for the buttons, However that firmware has been put on pause for other products firmware.

Anyone from AquaComputer or others know what exactly is going on? I would like to get some kind of estimate ship date on my order.

Samstag, 4. März 2017, 00:27

Dah stress that's the main thing :)

it takes a while because it's a bespoke item, not an off the shelf jobbie,

I've got a CPU Block + res n pump coming it's taken a fair while(but i was prepared for that) but IMHO the wait is worth it for a quality item( i rub my hands),

if you email them they should be able to give you updates but don't get arsy with them as these things are made to order

these guys know what there doing and they are good at it, i take it that is why you bought from them?

i'm prolly not much help but hey got to put in my tuppence worth ;)

Montag, 13. März 2017, 15:01

Dah stress that's the main thing :)

it takes a while because it's a bespoke item, not an off the shelf jobbie,

I've got a CPU Block + res n pump coming it's taken a fair while(but i was prepared for that) but IMHO the wait is worth it for a quality item( i rub my hands),

if you email them they should be able to give you updates but don't get arsy with them as these things are made to order

these guys know what there doing and they are good at it, i take it that is why you bought from them?

i'm prolly not much help but hey got to put in my tuppence worth ;)
It's one thing to wait the estimate wait time, It's a whole another thing to wait close to 4 months & still no word on when my order will ship out. I'm thinking of just cancelling it & just go with a basic setup.