• 16.04.2024, 11:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite License Question [RESOLVED]

Freitag, 3. März 2017, 23:20

I've just built a new system with several Aquacomputer components, to include the Aquaero 6XT, two Aquacomputer D5 USB Pumps, Farbwerk, and Vision.

When I installed the Aquaero 6XT, Aquasuite activated with a license up to 2018.
I've since added the other components and activated their licenses, but Aquasuite remains activated up to only 2018.

I specifically bought the Vision to add to the licensing time.

Are there no additional years applied for all the other components?

RodeoGeorge

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »wa3pnt« (7. März 2017, 17:34)

Freitag, 3. März 2017, 23:30

They never specified what each product gets in licensing. They should specify and word it better for us english speaking folks to better understand but I'll take a stab at it.

What I think the charts saying is, the brand new Aquaero controllers get 2 years of licensing when all the other peripherals for them only come with a 1 year license.

So in your case Rodeo, any license that supersedes the rest will be the chosen license by the system by default. Say if it were to expire and you had purchased a peripheral down the road, that peripherals 1 year license would kick in.

Hope all that makes sense.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (3. März 2017, 23:34)

Samstag, 4. März 2017, 01:05

Thanks for that chart. It "kind of" explains things, but also leaves one question.
I bought the Aquaero 6XT and only have a license up to 2018. The chart indicates 2019.
?????

RodeoGeorge

wpuser

Samstag, 4. März 2017, 05:45

If you bought a aquaero XT after November 2016 you should have a licence up to 2019. If not contact the support.

There are no no additional years after 2019 available.

Samstag, 4. März 2017, 23:11

If you bought a aquaero XT after November 2016 you should have a licence up to 2019. If not contact the support.

There are no no additional years after 2019 available.
Thanks. That's what I thought.
I've sent a message to Aquacomputer Support.
Let's see what they say.

RodeoGeorge

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 17:34

Just a follow up to close this issue out.

Aquacomputer was very responsive through the Support email.

I submitted a copy of my invoice, and they immediately upgraded the license to 2019.

Quick, efficient support.

RodeoGeorge

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 21:03

Glad it all worked out.

vvv850

Montag, 3. April 2017, 14:48

Is this true also for aquaero 6 LT?