• 20.04.2024, 00:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

new user question on controller

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 01:55

hi guys
Im doing a new build and am looking for info on the Aquaero
Ill have a total of 7 fans and while I know the Aquaero can handle thismIm more into individual control
Can i connect 2 Aquaero 6 Pro.s by using one as a slave?,Im wanting Pwm control over voltage
Ill also be running 2-3 of the farbwerks so are all these connected high aquabus to low aquabus to high ect...
can I run both of the led screens?
any help appreciated

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 03:35

Why do you need two controllers? You can do that under one while having all the farbwerks under the Aquabus high only with each it's own ID.

You could also equip all the fans on a SPLITTY9 (fan or aquabus hub) and connect all the 7 fans to one channel, leaving you 3 more channels for fans or PWM pumps.

Aquabus low is pretty much non existant and has been removed by the firmware.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (7. März 2017, 03:38)

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 04:15

i just prefer individual fan control to be able to tailor to my needs
you say only high Aquabus is used,how is multiple devices connected?
bu using a cable like a y splitter but with more then 2 leads?
also can i run 2 A6's using one as a slave with both their displays?
thx

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »stingray« (7. März 2017, 04:19)

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 04:29

If these are voltage controlled fans, you can use poweradjusts to control them each invdividually. It will cost less but controlling each fan makes no sense and will cost an arm and a leg but to each their own.

Farbwerk and poweradjusts can be daisy chained to each other and or plugged to a SPLITTY9 as that can act as a Aquabus hub.

IIRC, you can use both displays yes and have one as a Master while the other is a slave if you decide not to go the poweradjusts route.

As you can see, there are many ways of going about this.