• 16.04.2024, 22:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How best to configure aquabus between nine devices

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 13:53

Currently approaching the final stage of my build & running into a bit of a roadblock, any insight on how best to proceed would be appreciated

The devices I'm currently installing are all connected individually by USB cable to several USB hubs internally, two nzxt and one aquacomputer hubby. My question is regarding the aquabus configuration between the devices, as I'm not sure what I stand to gain as far as functionality if any at all with regard to their respective host devices

Aquaero 6 Pro
Aquaero 5 Pro
Aquaero 5 LT
2x MPS Flow 1000
2x Poweradjust 3 Ultra
2x Farbwerk USB

If I join all the devices onto the aquabus, after initially configuring each of them with unique ID's through USB, what would the order become among device chaining

Can the 5 pro slave to the 6, and can the LT then slave to the 5 pro?

Can both be slaved to the 6? Can i retain all the functionality of all the other devices simultaneously once connected to the aquabus

I'm also going to keep all the devices hooked up via usb as well, only relying on the aquabus for the processing of respective device data.
Caselabs STH10 Magnum, twin pedestals
Ryzen 2700
RTX 3080ti
aquacomputer Aquaero 5 Pro - firmware 2104
aquacomputer Aquaero 6 Pro - firmware 2104
aquacomputer MPS400- x2 - firmware 1012
aquacomputer Poweradjust 3- x2 - firmware 1010
aquacomputer farbwerk bluetooth
Koolance PMP-500 x2
aquasuite X.68

Windows 8.1 Pro

RE: How best to configure aquabus between nine devices

Mittwoch, 8. März 2017, 01:24

Currently approaching the final stage of my build & running into a bit of a roadblock, any insight on how best to proceed would be appreciated

The devices I'm currently installing are all connected individually by USB cable to several USB hubs internally, two nzxt and one aquacomputer hubby. My question is regarding the aquabus configuration between the devices, as I'm not sure what I stand to gain as far as functionality if any at all with regard to their respective host devices
The auqabus is used for communication between the various aquacomputer devices and the aquaero,
With aquabus connected, the aquaero can monitor and control the other devices.
With USB you can initialize and monitor/control the non-aquaero devices manually.

Zitat

Aquaero 6 Pro
Aquaero 5 Pro
Aquaero 5 LT
2x MPS Flow 1000
2x Poweradjust 3 Ultra
2x Farbwerk USB

If I join all the devices onto the aquabus, after initially configuring each of them with unique ID's through USB, what would the order become among device chaining
Once you have set the unique addresses, the aquaero & aquasuite handle that automatically.
The devices will show up under the aquaero tab sub-headings... sensors, controllers, etc.

Zitat

Can the 5 pro slave to the 6, and can the LT then slave to the 5 pro?

Can both be slaved to the 6? Can i retain all the functionality of all the other devices simultaneously once connected to the aquabus
Not 100% certain about this as I have not done slaving, but I believe only 2 aquaeros may be slaved, and the slave must be an LT (no screen).
I am sure someone with experience will jump in here to correct that.

Zitat

I'm also going to keep all the devices hooked up via usb as well, only relying on the aquabus for the processing of respective device data.