• 17.04.2024, 01:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquabus Splitter & ID Questions

Samstag, 11. März 2017, 01:57

Hello all, I have a few questions about the Aquaero 6 Pro setup I'm putting together. While I was still in the planning phases I posted my setup here: Aquaero/Aquabus Dual Loop Questions

Anyways, now that I have all the parts in front of me and am progressing into the build, I need some advice. I ended up using a Splitty 9 for my Aquabus bus, and Shoggy previously explained about Aquabus ID's and the need to set them. I will be running 2 D5 pumps and 2 flowmeters via the Splitty, but I am avoiding USB to save on unsightly wires in the finished product. While it won't be a problem to boot up using USB and unplug later on with the flowmeters, the pumps are a different monster. They are both mounted in a reservoir setup (Monsoon MMRS) to the back of a radiator, and there is only a few mm of clearance between the bottom of the case and the pump cover. Basically, once they're installed and filled, it would require a complete system tear down to add or remove a cable.

I'll be leak testing just the reservoirs/pumps on my test bench soon, and was hoping I could set the Aquabus ID during that phase. I am planning on using an adapter to connect the pumps USB headers to a USB-A on my laptop, installing Aquasuite on said laptop, and setting the Aquabus ID numbers there. My question is, one, is there any reason why this wouldn't work, and two, is the Aquabus ID stored somewhere in memory on the pump itself?

Thanks!

Samstag, 11. März 2017, 05:57

• q one: is there any reason why this wouldn't work?
    a one: no, there is no reason why that would't work... or yes, you can set the aquabus ID using your laptop.

• q two: is the Aquabus ID stored somewhere in memory on the pump itself?
    a two: yes, the pump retains the assigned address in flash memory.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (11. März 2017, 05:59)