• 16.04.2024, 13:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Losing settings after every restart Aquaero 6 XT

Samstag, 8. April 2017, 03:57

Hi All!
Figured this is the best place to ask since Google has failed me.
I keep resetting to default settings after every restart. I set the fan speeds and the controllers and they run great. I save them and close out of aquasuite. They keep working great.
Once I restart, the Aquaero goes back to factory settings and blasts my pumps and fans. (20 fans and 2 pumps at full blast is not fun).
Things I've tried:1. Reflashing firmware.2. Resetting to factory and doing all the setting anew.3. Doing the settings on the Aquaero only.4. Disconnecting the USB cable after the setting are applied.5. Different power supply.
No dice at all. And the worst thing is that I'm not finding much on Google, which is baffling.But, probably means that I've messed something up.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Booting every day and having to to apply setting anew is getting old fast.And for a $200 USD unit it really stings.
Thank you!

Samstag, 8. April 2017, 06:04

Did you safe the Settings afterwards by klicking on the Floppydisk Symbol on the Aquaero Tab?

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 04:47

Yup, every time. No change.

I'm beginning to feel that I have a defective unit.
Gonna contact support.

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 08:07

Did you saved your settings into one of the profiles, Aquaero would load your settings of that :S

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (9. April 2017, 08:13)

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 16:52

Oh jeah, thats the next point. Did you select a different Profile (2-4) in the Aquero Settings tab and saved your settings there?
I actually don't believe in it, but If you would have done so then I need to say: The Aquaero always starts with Profile 1 as default.

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 20:02

Actually, when you set your preferences save them somewhere on your hard disk and than afterwords load that file and save as profile, than reboot and load that config. again, do it 2-3 times sometimes aquasuite and AQ get glitchy I had that issue 1-2 years ago but it works great ever since.
If that doesn't work, you definitely have issue with the unit and its time to RMA

1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (9. April 2017, 20:03)

Montag, 10. April 2017, 11:11

Zitat

oing the settings on the Aquaero only.4. Disconnecting the USB cable after the setting are applied.5. Different power supply.
You have to wait a few secondes before you can disconnct the device.