• 23.04.2024, 13:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Windows 10 Creators - aquasuite service not starting

Mittwoch, 19. April 2017, 03:20

I am running Aquasuite 2017-1.3 and for some reason , It is not starting the aqua computer service. I have to go into aqua suite and start it manually,on every reboot. This is with the latest greatest WIN 10 Creators. I have already reinstalled Aqua suite. I am going to give delay the service from starting a try, running out of ideas here. Any help greatly appreciated

Mittwoch, 19. April 2017, 05:16

Maybe THIS is of help?

Donnerstag, 20. April 2017, 02:47

Infoseeker - Thanks but no go, service is not starting totally removed program and reinstalled and removed RTSS. When I read how RTSS was stopping the Aquasuite from running. @Shoggy any ideas - Thanks in advance

Okay so I set the Aquasuite service to delay start and it started on its own and worked . So there goes a possible fix , I think windows 10 creator is trying to load something when it starts that prevent certain other services from starting. I think they called it creator because it takes you back to the beginning of Vista. :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »vabchgent« (20. April 2017, 03:03)