• 18.04.2024, 16:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Cannot tracing Ryzen temperture from Aquaero 6 pro hardware monitor

Dienstag, 25. April 2017, 15:10

I know it can be traced according software monitor(like hwinfo64), but in my case I need to make Aquaero working in os independent way(even without usb connection).
Does anyone help me with this situation please?

There only have Usage numbers, but I dont think this value is suitable for control cooling system.

cpu:ryzen 1700
motherboard: asus rog crosshair vi hero

Thank you.

Mittwoch, 26. April 2017, 17:01

If you do NOT have a USB connection to the motherboard, I believe there is NO way for the aquaero to communicate with the motherboard, or aquasuite.
The aquaero will run the controllers loaded to it, but the controllers cannot be based on data not available to it (e.g. CPU temps).
Your best bet is to control your fans on the delta between water temperature and ambient temperature.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (26. April 2017, 17:05)

Donnerstag, 27. April 2017, 02:45

If you do NOT have a USB connection to the motherboard, I believe there is NO way for the aquaero to communicate with the motherboard, or aquasuite.
The aquaero will run the controllers loaded to it, but the controllers cannot be based on data not available to it (e.g. CPU temps).
Your best bet is to control your fans on the delta between water temperature and ambient temperature.
thank you for reply, you are right, I have a misunderstanding of how that function works. without usb connection, it's no way to fetch values unless plug sensors directly on aquaero..