• 16.04.2024, 15:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

problem flashing aquastream xt ultra

Freitag, 28. April 2017, 22:41

Hello, I got a pump from a friend, the pomp has 1017 firmware and appsiute connect to it, but it didn;t pump liquid, it shakes little bit when got it in hand.

he contact support, they wrote him to update firmware, because there is low volt or something like that (that was 6 mo. ago) he bought LPT calbe but, has no succes to flash it, flasher can;t find it

he give it to me, now i try to flash it, first no success, so i looked at lpt soldering, and it has wrong pins connected the 1st pin one was on other side copared to this photo:

so i corrected it, and change diode to ph4148 (read on net that is tha same as 1n4148 but made by philips), orginal he bought was broken under that heatin pipe cover

i launch flasher, and it works but, there is page errors XX when writing, now the pump when powered on blinkink fast like in flash mode, not connec to aquasuite

my q i how to correct flash it? i use my old laptop with LPT port build in, driver manager is said ECP port LP1, i BIOS it is set to EPP mode

laptop is old, windows xp sp3, installed .net 2.0

thanks for help, and sorry for my bad english

Samstag, 29. April 2017, 23:02

Finally flash complete, the problem was in bios - i read that lpt need to be in epp mode, i change it in bios to ECP and it works at the first time

But pump still not pumping - when i launch aquastrem, in overview pages the volt on pump shows 10V, and power consumption 31,4 W - is it normal? firmware i flashed is 1017
maybe someone could share me other firmware and flashing tool?

Cheers