• 16.04.2024, 14:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Help Hardware Configuration Aquaero 6

Samstag, 6. Mai 2017, 13:00

Hi,

I'm projecting mounting a aquaero for my new project, this is just what I have in mind for now.

CPU Rig

Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface
Flow sensor high flow USB G1/4
2x Temperature sensor internal/external thread G1/4 for aquaero
Pump adapter for D5 pumps for aqualis base with fill level sensor, G1/4

GPU Rig

Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface
Flow sensor high flow USB G1/4
2x Temperature sensor internal/external thread G1/4 for aquaero
Pump adapter for D5 pumps for aqualis base with fill level sensor, G1/4

Case

Aquaero 6 PRO
Front plate for aquaero 5 and 6 PRO aluminum black
Passive heat sink for aquaero 6
3x Temperature sensor
Farbwerk

Can I mount everything in an Aquaero 6? If it is not possible, what would it take to make everything work?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Marvel_vs_dc« (6. Mai 2017, 13:02)

Samstag, 6. Mai 2017, 14:27

All USB connections will work together, though you may need a USB hub to service them all.

Your list has 6 MPS devices:with aquabus capability
  • two D5 pumps with USB
  • two High Flow sensors with USB
  • two level sensors in the D5 pump/aqualis adapters
The aquabus only has four MPS addresses, so not all six MPS devices in your list could be on the aquabus simultaneously.
BUT, typically, pumps are set and forget items, so you can adjust them manually via their USB connections, leaving the 2 flow and 2 level sensors to be integrated with the aquaero over the aquabus for monitor/control capability.

The farbwerk has two addresses available on the aquabus so it can be integrated with both connection types.

The aquaero has eight temperature input ports, so the seven you have listed will all connect without issue.

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017, 13:58

Thank you very much, is a good solution, i guess the alternative would be to put an additional Aquaero 5 right?

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017, 21:44

Yes, if you run two separate loops with an aquaero on each loop, then you would have 3 MPS devices on each loop.

If you control your fans on a water-temp / ambient-room delta, you may need to add one temp sensor for ambient for the second unit.