• 19.04.2024, 20:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

about aquabus cable

Montag, 8. Mai 2017, 01:30

Good lucky everyone.

I buy Product (No.: 93111) ,It has 3 pin,but AQ6、D5 Aquabus port have 4pin connector.then I have two question:

1)Can I use this 3pin cable(aquabus / RPM signal cable) connect AQ 6--D5 by aquabus?

2)Can I use 4pin fan extension cable to connect AQ 6--D5 by aquabus?

ths.

Montag, 8. Mai 2017, 07:16

Montag, 8. Mai 2017, 17:03

I will preempt the next question if I may with "is it the same as a 4 pin fan extension cable"?

Montag, 8. Mai 2017, 23:31

I will preempt the next question if I may with "is it the same as a 4 pin fan extension cable"?

No because it's female to female. I will say, I'm not sure if the wires are crossed at all and if they're not, you could use PWM cables as extensions to the female to female aquabus cable but I'd rather wait for a confirmation from AC.

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017, 14:12

I realise its F/F but was wondering, as you have mentioned, if the wiring is the same.

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017, 21:27

The specification for the cable linked by Sebastian includes the following:

Zitat

Specifications:
4 pin female to 4 pin female connector, connected 1:1

I believe 1:1 means straight through, so a 4-pin PWM cable should work fine.

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2017, 10:26

I see. Thanks. :)

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 13:20

Some MPS devices need the 5V power supplied by the 4th wire on the 4wire Aquabus cables but the USB D5 does not. It works just the same with the 3 wire Aquabus cable as it does with the 4 wire.

The Aquabus cables are the same as fan cables. Any fan extension can be used to extend and any female to female fan cable can be used for connections.