• 19.04.2024, 15:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aqua-suite 17.2 Crash, "Aquasuite has stopped working"

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 03:45

If you dig a littler deeper and open debug you get an unhandled .net exception:

Quellcode

System.TypeInitializationException was unhandledMessage: An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeInitializationException' occurred in System.Data.Entity.dllAdditional information: The type initializer for 'ExtentPlaceholderCreator' threw an exception.

I do not have Riva or msi afterburner installed. I get this exception twice. Once as it initially crashes and then again after continuing.

I'm running Windows 10x64 latest update.

Looks like a simple compiler, framework issue.

I am a developer and use Visual Studio 2015, localdb, sql express etc. and have the latest framework updates installed.

I did not have the issue with the older version of Aquasuite running under same OS latest update. It seems related to 17.2 which sucks because I just spent 18$ for a license.

I Have an Aquaero 5, 3x power adjust 2's and 2x ultra pumps which are currently disconnected.

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 04:02

If I do not have any of my devices connected Aquasuite opens fine. It complains that no devices are connected when I try to register the program. If I do connect a device Aquasuite immediately crashes.

The devices and aquasuite were not previously updated. Do I need to install an old version of Aquasuite and update the firmware on the devices?

I mainly want it for controlling my case fans. I'm controlling my 12 radiator fans over the cpu pwm connector in the os.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »djicode« (17. Mai 2017, 04:04)

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 04:10

I've looked for an older version, I think I was running 2015 or maybe 2016 previously but no avail.

I'm sitting here with 300-400$ of USD junk presently. Any help would be appreciated.

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 04:46

What am I supposed to do? I've tried the 2016 version in the installer as well. Obviously Aquatuning has become more concerned with squeezing the lemon than supporting their long time supporters for years now. Its a sad day, time to put them to rest and move on to better solutions.

I'm amazed at how well cpufan works using my onboard pwm along with some externally powered splitters. It's probably the way to go, can control through open source software in os and use minimal inexpensive hardware. For 2x 15$ splitters I can control my radiator fans with temperature mapping and curves and get readouts with graphs etc in windows for free???

i can see why they are trying to nickel and dime us for every last penny, the last to abandon overpriced solutions that don't really offer any thing new or relevant to what you can already get for free or at minimal cost if you search a little.

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 07:15

it looks like you have an issue with your assembly cache on your system.
Try to make a clean new install with the aquasuite installer.