• 17.04.2024, 00:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

dxb750

Aquasuite 2017 wont download !

Sonntag, 28. Mai 2017, 22:00

hi,

Windows 8.1 & clean install of it..

My system Time/Date is correct..
Firewall : OFF

Is there any solution to this problem ? "Download failed, please try again later." ?(

Thanks...
»dxb750« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Untitled-1.png

Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 00:07

I think the server was down, try again.

dxb750

Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 12:47

I think the server was down, try again.
Finally the software was downloaded, now everything is well .... thank you

Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 13:39

@aquacomputer: I believe this is important enough that aquacomputer have a 2nd/mirror server the download software can go to if the primary server is fail.

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 09:31

I have been trying to download aquasuite for the past 3 days and I get the same error, is it the server or a different problem?

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 14:56

The server is running fine and the setup is working.

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 15:39

Then any solution to my problem? I have my PC's time set correctly for my timezone and I'm still getting that error. I don't need any new features I just want an old version that would work for basic fan controlling and for some reason I'm forced to use this new launcher thing?

Any downloads for previous versions would be nice too.

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 17:26

make a few screenshots to understand the problem.

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 21:11

make a few screenshots to understand the problem.
Same problem as OP, I get this error on both this version and when selecting the 2017-2 version

Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017, 06:34

I think this is a issue with your system. The software is verifing the HTTPS connection and when check the feedback from the download server.
Try it from a other computer with the same internet connection.